Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fazio won't be needed quite so much as Barnes and Ings are far too nippy for his lack of mobility. I'd still keep Dier in for this match.

Townsend needs dropping but in this match he is surely going to get more space, so perhaps he gets a stay of execution.

Stambouli or Dembele to come in in place of Mason. I really do like Mason but we are carved open in front of the back four too often, and Bentaleb is a better player. The rest tend to pick themselves at the moment.

It's about time we tried out a 4-1-4-1 formation, with Dembele helping out Benters as and when needed:
Vorm
Walker/Fazio/Vertonghen/Rose
Bentaleb
Townsend/Dembele/Eriksen/Chadli
Kane

Maybe play Lamela for Townsend and bring Andros on later as impact sub. Could also insert Paulinho for either Eriksen/Chadli.

It's about time we tried out a 4-1-4-1 formation, with Dembele helping out Benters as and when needed:
Vorm
Walker/Fazio/Vertonghen/Rose
Bentaleb
Townsend/Dembele/Eriksen/Chadli
Kane

Maybe play Lamela for Townsend and bring Andros on later as impact sub. Could also insert Paulinho for either Eriksen/Chadli.
'Benters'?!
:lennon:

Big blow re Hugo, I can't see us winning this with our current comedy defence.

I'd like to see some changes. Definitely Stambouli in, and I'm fed up with Jan, but accept he will play, but anyway I'd be happy to see.

Vorm
Walker/Fazio/Dier/Rose
Stambouli

two from Mason Bentaleb Dembele
Eriksen/Townsend
Kane

Set the formation out in whatever way suits the players best. That seems to include Townsend starting on the left.

Im not too fussed as long as players are played in their correct positions, like Townsend on the left and Lamela on the right. None of this inverted wingers bullshit

Im not too fussed as long as players are played in their correct positions, like Townsend on the left and Lamela on the right. None of this inverted wingers bullshit

Playing Lamela on the right makes him an inverted winger.

I am struggling to understand how United are 2 points off second place and Woolwich are 1 point off second, this league is a joke! Those teams would have been absolutely buried by sides of yesteryear, where is all the money being pissed away actually going? should agents field a side next season? its ridiculous

2-1 Spurs

Back
Top Bottom