Brentford Double Header

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was considering staying after the Brentford home game (12.30pm) home game to watch the Women's game vs Reading afterwards. I just noticed that their game kicks off at 16.15pm.

A 2 hour wait between matches. I would be pissed off my face killing the time! Might have to swerve it.

The divs should have put the women's game on first.

I'm flying over from NZ for this one. If you see a mid 40's bloke looking glum at half time come and say hi!

My advice is not to bring a bag. The bag drop off point is a waste of drinking time. Which you'll need.

Also don't hold your phone outside the ground. Mate of mine had his knicked by a friendly youth on his bike a few weeks ago.

Have fun!

Pop over to the shelfside bar before kickoff - Mrs P and Nutter, Spurshaker and others will more than likely be there. Other side of the wall to the bar though, as there is a bit more room and not so noisy..

One of my daughter's friends has bought a ticket to the women's game, so we'll be staying to watch it.

🍻🍺🍻🥴

I can already feel the hangover! 😩
My other half has now also bought a ticket for the women's game, which means we'll get a lift down (she'll go to her parents during men's game in Finsbury Park) and then a lift back too!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Back
Top Bottom