Brentford Double Header

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
I was considering staying after the Brentford home game (12.30pm) home game to watch the Women's game vs Reading afterwards. I just noticed that their game kicks off at 16.15pm.

A 2 hour wait between matches. I would be pissed off my face killing the time! Might have to swerve it.

Last edited:
I was considering staying after the Brentford home game (12.30pm) home game to watch the Women's game vs Reading afterwards. I just noticed that their game kicks off at 16.15pm.

A 2 hour wait between matches. I would pissed off my face killing the time! Might have to swerve it.
I wonder how many will stay? It could backfire and mean that there are less than there would normally be at a women’s match because their usual supporters aren’t there.

I’ve already sold my tickets, but would leave at the final whistle as usual. I wouldn’t even stay for the lap of honour shame at the end. As for staying for another two hours before KO when I only get to the ground 90 mins before a game, forget it.

It still depends on whether we win or not...
Win, plenty will probably stay and soak up the 'end of season' party atmos...

Lose, and most will be halfway down the High Road by 2.15....
They'll be lucky to get 3000....

But I'm hoping we win, a coupla hours in the Goal Line bar... and back up for the WSL game (are we still in danger of relegation??)

A 2 hour wait between matches. I would pissed off my face killing the time! Might have to swerve it.
That's the only way you could possibly convince me to watch that
:contefacepalm:

Relegation battle Royale.

We are 3rd bottom (14pts) and Reading are bottom (11pts).

Leicester are 2nd bottom on 13 and are away to 2nd place Chelsea today.

WHU and Brighton also in the mix.

We might get a decent crowd if a win keeps us up.

Also, the bus companies are still departing at 3pm.. So, no option to stay on if using the Bus.. Shame really, as it means it just isn't an option to stay back.

A 2 hour wait between matches. I would be pissed off my face killing the time! Might have to swerve it.

I’m a bit pissed off they’ve moved the kick off to earlier to accommodate the ladies game. Got to rearrange a whole load of things for that day now.

Also I know the C&H were handing out vouchers at the Crystal Palace game for free basket food after the Brentford match. Probably to get the fans not to drink in the ground after the game. I think the Gilpin were also doing vouchers as well.

Yeah the gap is to long as I don't won't to spend a load in the ground anyway so will head back to the pub.

It was announced on 20 April. Matchweeks 36 and 37 are picked later than usual, I assume to try to ensure that the most meaningful matches are picked.

No, I have no idea why this one was chosen either. :pochshock:

They figured at time that it would be a six-pointer for the cruuuuuucial 7th spot for Europe??? :pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochsmirk::pochcry:

I was threatening to stay for that just to chill in the lounge. Especially if other matches were on. But two hours...I won't be able to feel my face by then.

Back
Top Bottom