Brentford Double Header

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depending on the results of penultimate games ,last day of the season West Ham could relegate our ladies or Chelsea could keep them up , or they could rollover . Hopefully Chelsea take the title race to the final day so need the points against Reading

Bring:

Credit card;
sense of humour;

Don't bring:

rucksack that isn't Spurs
your gun

Does that help?
Don’t wear:
- A MAGA hat

Don’t buy:
- A half and half scarf

Don’t say:
- Where’s the popcorn stand?
- Can I get a Bud Light?
- Soccer

Don’t expect:
- Beyoncé at half time
- Bruce Springsteen at half time
- Anything at half time, except massive queues for the toilets (bathrooms*) and bar

*Edit I forgot to say don't ask "Where are the bathrooms?". No one takes a bath during a football match.

Last edited:
Obviously they don't think it will cause any arguments then with seating.
Yeah, good luck with that:

They close the stadium apart from Level 1 and the South Stand "where we shall operate unreserved seating" and then say "any ticket holders already located in either Level 1 or the South Stand may remain in their original seat".

Of course no one will stay in their seat for two hours, but may then think they can turn up five mins before KO (after spending two hours in the bar) and then reclaim "their" seats.

Yeah, good luck with that:

They close the stadium apart from Level 1 and the South Stand "where we shall operate unreserved seating" and then say "any ticket holders already located in either Level 1 or the South Stand may remain in their original seat".

Of course no one will stay in their seat for two hours, but may then think they can turn up five mins before KO (after spending two hours in the bar) and then reclaim "their" seats.
Yeah depends how many stay back, think there will definitely be 2 free in block 258 lol.
What happens if everyone wants to stay and watch? Obviously they won't but....

Heading to the game on the 20th from Minnesota for my first spurs game and 40th birthday. Is there anything I need to know or prepare for before the game?

I'm flying over from NZ for this one. If you see a mid 40's bloke looking glum at half time come and say hi!

My advice is not to bring a bag. The bag drop off point is a waste of drinking time. Which you'll need.

Also don't hold your phone outside the ground. Mate of mine had his knicked by a friendly youth on his bike a few weeks ago.

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom