Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is the real deal!
Its just regaining his confidence in being able to demonstrate his full potential.
Young guy, he is growing so support him!

The difference tonight is he was wiling to work hard and get stuck in. That takes you a long way in this game but if you can back that up with his ability and the attributes he has then he can be a hit at this club. Tonight is obviously been a kick up the arse he needed because he looked hungry when he came on.
And his winding up of that fat little cunt was priceless. Definitely showed a bit of balls tonight.

Coming off the bench is ideal for him at the minute, simplifies the game and lets him run against tiring opposition.
At full strength, we’re going to be able to introduce Johnson and Werner against tired legs. Going to be a potential gamechanger.

I think us fans sometimes forget what it’s like for players when they move clubs. We don’t get the full information from the club and manager. Is he injured, is he living in the area etc.

It can take time and he mentions he’s not been at his best, so they do know. It’s a much higher pressure playing for us than Forest. He’s expected to score for us every time he pulls on the shirt. As his other clubs it’s probably not the same.

Unfortunately my stream went to shit and I missed most of the second half so can't comment on his all round performance but fantastic celebration 🤣🤣🤣

He's a bit like Werner in that I feel we're not utilising him properly just yet, and he's not showing his best attributes either. We should be hitting the ball in behind for him to run on to and cut back, that's his biggest strength, and if used that way he'll be really effective.

He can also get a fair share of goals coming in at the back post, which he's done a couple of times this season already.

I've seen more than enough to know he'll develop into a good player for us.

Starts at Everton for Deki IMO.

Earned it and will be confident
keep him on the bench. he looked more hungry and up for it than he has all season in that second half. players that have speed are always more effective coming on than starting anyway. hopefully bring him on last 35 with a lead and everton will get tore apart.

the worrying thing is that he needed to be dropped to actually grow a pair and show some fight in games. hopefully this is the turning point for him now, he knows hes not going to play unless he adds weight to the team.

keep him on the bench. he looked more hungry and up for it than he has all season in that second half. players that have speed are always more effective coming on than starting anyway. hopefully bring him on last 35 with a lead and everton will get tore apart.

the worrying thing is that he needed to be dropped to actually grow a pair and show some fight in games. hopefully this is the turning point for him now, he knows hes not going to play unless he adds weight to the team.

Ok

Back
Top Bottom