Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PapeMasterclass

You can't train like a horse and eat like a bird.
F4-fvf0WsAAeDj4

View: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1697594369543479546

:ange-clap:

Last edited:
Welcome Brennan!

Good luck to you. There will be a small minority who will be on every single touch, misplaced pass, poor cross and mis-hit shot because you weren't who they wanted and you cost a bit of money. But the rest of us will sing your name if you work hard.

Excited to see what he can do. One of the quickest footballers in the league and we've lacked real pace up there for a while.

Ok so I said we should and I quote 'buy Brennan Johnsons and switch to a front three' during the Man City saga. I all so said we need to sell Kane...to this end I take full responsibility. This kid has scope to be better I genuinely believe he can with coaching be turned into a potent weapon. His pace with the way we press the oponent will really give sides a problem because if they counter press , we have the option of simply hitting the space in behind with this kid. It's going to make us way more scary but.....two things we need a bloke getting across the centerbacks to finish the pull backs its great that Kulu can do it but we need a guy who is taking them for fun. Secondly we need another centerback who can run as any injury to Mickey or Romero...Yikes!!

He will be one of three things. Good, alright or shit.

That is my prediction.

Feel free to come back to this in a few years and congratulate me for being right.

Back
Top Bottom