BOUNCEBACKAGEDDON: Tottenham Hotspur vs Nottingham Forest (Wed 24th September)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want to see Mason and Bentaleb in their natural AM positions with Soldado ahead of them in the cup.

I'm pretty sure we need to go through the middle to get Soldado scoring. 1000s of mins with wingers and wingbacks in the prem didn't set him up with a single goal. It was Paulinho and Ade who set him up in open play.

When everyone had given up on you, I still had hope.

And then you go and plunge a dagger through my thread and through my heart.

wbukvp.gif
:vdvcry:

First match of the season for me, can't wait, 1882 going to fuck shit up. Sucks for me I booked early and got block 40 instead.

Vorm
Naughton Dier Fazio Davies
Stambouli Bentaleb
Townsend Kane Chadli
Soldado

Wednesday will be an interesting lineup. I wouldn't be opposed to giving a few youth players a chance in the squad to send a message to the team. Risky game to play though considering this is a tough fixture but Pochettino needs to get the team to understand the WBA performance was unacceptable and the effort needs to be better.

Vorm
Naughton Dier Fazio Davies
Stambouli Bentaleb
Townsend Kane Chadli
Soldado

Wednesday will be an interesting lineup. I wouldn't be opposed to giving a few youth players a chance in the squad to send a message to the team. Risky game to play though considering this is a tough fixture but Pochettino needs to get the team to understand the WBA performance was unacceptable and the effort needs to be better.
I agree with your sentiments but the problem is that I don't believe these guys could give a shit about being dropped for a cup game (where it's almost expected that youngsters or reserves play).
I also think poch has a dilemma as he needs to find his best team and stick with it - rotation at this point doesn't seem to be working.

Vorm
Naughton-Eric-Vlad-Davies
------Paulinho-Bentaleb---
Andros-------------------Chadli
-------Roberto--Pavlyuchenko-

a win would be terrific because the players need some confidence back.Expect to see tremendous effort from the players

Back
Top Bottom