Bongani Khumalo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...so I can't have been the only one to see this thread resurrected and assumed he'd either retired, been found wandering the streets homeless and disorientated, or a bit of both!

I think Levy has Keyser Sozed us.

The greatest trick Bongani ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Last edited:
Mmmmm....how is really going ?
We are quick to right him off yet thru injury, loans we have seen him perform.
I wonder if Poch sees otherwise for next yr ?
Not my decision, don't know the guy, regardless he is another asset to Levy (albeit an underperforming asset - then again we have a few).

Actually dominated Falcao last night. It was incredible.

I have absolutely no issues with Khumalo picking up a few thousand a week (ie next to nothing, in football terms) if the club consider him to be a useful mentor for the youth lads. There is no way he'd consistently be our U21 captain if he wasn't great behind the scenes and guiding the youngsters, particularly the defenders. And I will completely trust the club's judgement on that!

Carter-Vickers looked very comfortable alongside him at CB last night. Playing alongside someone of his experience should help him develop nicely.

I can also only assume that Khumalo is content to have the role he has at the club, so it's a no lose situation really.
If he is happy to play that mentor role I'd be more than happy for him to get Europa League & early round cup games!

Back
Top Bottom