Best Spurs Chant!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We`ll take more care of you, Archibald Archibald .
Who put charlie in the stands ? Roberts Roberts .
Tony, Tony Galvin, Tony Galvin on the wing or Peter Taylor to the same tune .
Hoddle Hoddle, Hoddle Hoddle, Born is the king of White Hart Lane .
Gal Gal super Gal, Super Gary Mabbutt .
Eriiiiiik the Viiiiiiiiiking, Eriiiiiik the Viiiiiiiiking .
Oooh Pat Van Den Hauwe say ooooh Pat Van Den Hauwe .
Miiiiiiiiiiiiitchell Miiiiiiiiiiitchell Miiiiiiiiiiiitchell( to Mitchell Thomas )

For me its between:

Posh Spice is a slapper, she wears a slappers bra
And when she shagging Beckham
She dreams of Ginola

And more recently

Oh Paul Stalteri, your the love of my life
Oh Paul Stalteri, I let you fuck my wife,
Oh Paul Stalteri......I wish I was Canadian toooooooooooo

Back in the eighties there were some classics floating around but Im fucked if I can remember them....I guess it was thirty years ago :(

I`m only a poor little Yiddo, i stand at the back of the shelf, i go to the bar to buy a lager, and only buy one for myself .

He`s only a poor little gooner, he stands at the back of the bank, he watches the reds, the football he dreads, and then he goes home for a wank.
He`s only a poor little gooner, his face is all tattered and torn, he made me feel sick, so i hit him with a brick, and now he don`t sing anymore.

We are the Tottenham the pride of the south, we hate the woolwich coz they are all mouth, we took the northbank and that was fuck all, the Tottenham will rise and the woolwich will fall .

This season these two purely because I've sang them in orgasm after last minute goals;
-Harry Kane, he's one of our own.
-Errrrrrrriccccccsonn-son-son, he's our number 23.

Good memories of;
-Glasgow, Glasgow, Tottenham Hotspur are gaaaan Glasgow. (Same with Turkey).
-Your seasons over and you've won fuck all. (To Woolwich several times).
-Campbells got malaria, Sherwood is our manager. (United away in the concourse).
-You're Spurs and you know you are. (to Redknapp at QPR, Defoe at Pompey, Robbo at Blackburn).

Favourites;
-Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, YIDS. (when it's speeding up and you have everyone just yelling YIDS).
-She told me to kick his fucking head in.
-Oh when the Spurs (after an important goal on the Park Lane/Shelf or at an away ground)

I've particularly enjoyed 'Mourinho was right, your fans are shite' home and away this season. Also it was more of a one off, but 'your kebabs are fucking shit' aimed at Besiktas was superb.

Glasgoooooow, Glasgooooooow, Tottenham Hotspur going to Glasgooooooow
There'll be thousands of yids and there'll be pissed out there head.
Tottenham Hotspur goin' to Glasgooooooooow.

Loved that one at the time, doesn't really have any relevance now, but when i was just a little boy my mother got me a little toy etc etc is probably my favourite right now.

Pretty sure that gained momentum out in braga 2007? One of my first European aways. Great song

We'll go storming into Europe, with the Ghost and Jimmy Greaves
We'll go storming into Europe, bring the Spanish to there Knees
Oh, you can keep your West Ham
We Don't want their O.B.E's.
Cos the Spurs go marching onnnnnnnnnnnn............

To be fair, not much beats the ecstasy you feel when there's a good YIDIO YIDIO after we score. It's programmed into me to feel happy when I hear / sing that song, even if it's just to myself in the shower :lennonlol:

Your just a shit Chas and dave was funny when we sung it to Liam Gallagher a few years back.
Thierry Henry, he's a cunt
We sung that to Robbie Keane after the cheating gooner handballed it in an international.
We've got Ledley at the back

Back
Top Bottom