Best signing so far

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who will be most successful?

• Richarlison

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Bissouma

Votes: 108 71.1%
  • Lenglet

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Perisic

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Forster

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My opinion on this question is Bissouma. He's the one that comes in and really improves us in a position we needed more quality and skill. Bissouma and Bentancur is an unbelievable midfield.

Richarlison will have a good season. I didn't vote for him because we already have Kane, Son and Kulu but I have no doubt that he'll score important goals for us.

Perisic is a good all round signing, hope he and Sees rotate at LWB.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lenglet ended up being a half decent player for us. The guy clearly has ability and if Conte thinks he can get something out of him then happy days.

Forster is just a good back up keeper (couldn't leave him out of the review!)

Success is also subjective depending player to player. For Richarlison, no matter how well he plays, he will be judged on his goals/assists.

Success for Forster is managing to look interested and not yawning whilst watching the game from the bench.

As long as he doesn't let everything past him in the cup games he gets, he's instantly better than Gollini and Hart 😂

I'm not going to vote, as I don't want to jinx the player before he steps onto the pitch. Plus how a player operates in one team is not always an indication on how he fits into another side, especially when the player is from another league.
Having said that, in Conte/Paratici I trust and I'm excited to see the new signings in action.
Bring It On You Better Work GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I'm not going to vote, as I don't want to jinx the player before he steps onto the pitch. Plus how a player operates in one team is not always an indication on how he fits into another side, especially when the player is from another league.
Having said that, in Conte/Paratici I trust and I'm excited to see the new signings in action.
Bring It On You Better Work GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Well said Mrs P.
How can any of us know?? I feel that threads such as these (& I’m really not having a pop) are just symptomatic of the excitement surrounding the club right now.

In terms of Spurs & football my NLD/clinching top 4 buzz hasn’t diminished in any way! The transfers have been so Un-Levy like that we are all desperate for the new season to start…

Think back only a year….grim wasn’t it? I didn’t want the season start….

I’m looking forward to seeing how the new signing bed in, how AC will play them and when. I’m also looking forward to a full season of Kulusevski, Bentancur, Romero and Skipp back. What a time to be Spurs….

Bissouma is the one I'm most excited by

I know this will go down well on here but I'm not as excited as most with our window so far

It's been good to see us get business done early and we've signed some decent players but I think Bissouma is the only one that comes in and measurably improves us

Maybe perisic , but at 33 I'm slightly sceptical
Perisic is a machine, he played 49 games last season and scored 10. He might not be here for 3 or 4 years but I’m confident he will have a big impact next season

Perisic and it ain't even close.
Richarlison is competition, Bissouma is competition, Lenglet is competition, Forster is err... competition
Perisic is an automatic starter.
I just wish I could spell his name right at the first attempt... :cool:

Close between Perisic and Bissouma for me but I think the overall biggest impact on the team will be Perisic.

I think the impact of his signing will be under appreciated until we see how he TRANSFORMS that left side.

If he builds a good partnership with Sonny it is going to be a game changer because let’s face it between Sess and Reg last season that leftback area was fairly non existent for large parts of last season.

My opinion on this question is Bissouma. He's the one that comes in and really improves us in a position we needed more quality and skill. Bissouma and Bentancur is an unbelievable midfield.

Richarlison will have a good season. I didn't vote for him because we already have Kane, Son and Kulu but I have no doubt that he'll score important goals for us.

Perisic is a good all round signing, hope he and Sees rotate at LWB.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lenglet ended up being a half decent player for us. The guy clearly has ability and if Conte thinks he can get something out of him then happy days.

Forster is just a good back up keeper (couldn't leave him out of the review!)

Sess could maybe learn a lot from Perisic

Perisic and it ain't even close.
Richarlison is competition, Bissouma is competition, Lenglet is competition, Forster is err... competition
Perisic is an automatic starter.
I just wish I could spell his name right at the first attempt... :cool:

I wanted to give you an agree but too frightened now….

Voted Perisic.

I've wanted him in our club since he was at Wolfsburg. He's got the quality that I pay my money to watch. I'll enjoy watching him the most especially as he's only here for a couple of seasons.

But Bissouma is the one that changes us and is the most important for the team. He's the closest to a Dembele replacement we can get. I've always said that position is the most important on the pitch. He provides necessary control of a game. Finally we have some actual footballers playing this position for us now.

I couldn't bare to watch some of the others we've had recently play there.

It's taken a while but we now look like a proper professional FOOTBALL team.

I went Bissouma, although I think we will have an outstanding season.
I went Bissouma because of the way he dominated the midfield of us, pool, city etc. with more class round him, the sky could be the limit.
and his laughing at the scum had extra sway.

Perisic for me. Watching some games from last year, you have no idea how many times our WBs got into great positions, only to fuck up the last touch or the finish or the cross. Having someone that will make those kind of mistakes much more rarely is incredible. Also his mentality is great too.

Richarlison a close 2nd. Bissouma is great, however I was impressed with our 3 MF towards the end of the season, before Skipp got injured.

Bissouma is a close second but Perisic is a guy to take us to the next level. Absolute class of a player, still in his prime, with winning pedigree and ton of big time experience at a position we need. For free. Not only a position we need but he has the attacking skills we were lacking in that position. Also another 2 footed player which are underrated.

Back
Top Bottom