Best signing so far

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who will be most successful?

• Richarlison

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Bissouma

Votes: 108 71.1%
  • Lenglet

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Perisic

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Forster

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bissouma is the one I'm most excited by

I know this will go down well on here but I'm not as excited as most with our window so far

It's been good to see us get business done early and we've signed some decent players but I think Bissouma is the only one that comes in and measurably improves us

Maybe perisic , but at 33 I'm slightly sceptical

Definitely Bissouma. It's been a problem position for us since Moussa left. Looks like we have found the solution.

If Perisic was a few years younger, I might have gone for him as we won't be getting many better attacking LWB's than him. But for potential longevity, Bissouma takes it.

Bisso2.png

I can’t wait to see Bissouma in our midfield, he’s going to elevate it to another level

Success is also subjective depending player to player. For Richarlison, no matter how well he plays, he will be judged on his goals/assists.

Success for Forster is managing to look interested and not yawning whilst watching the game from the bench.

Perisic to have the best season, Richarlison the best long term. Genuinely think he's going to the next level for us, worldwide star.

Also think Spence is a star in the making if he gets a few years of coaching under Conte. Has everything in his locker, natural wingback, just needs the coaching and experience.

I know this will go down well on here but I'm not as excited as most with our window so far

It's been good to see us get business done early and we've signed some decent players but I think Bissouma is the only one that comes in and measurably improves us

agreed

That's a great question mate.

The obvious answer is Bissouma, my choice, but Perisic and definitely Richarlison give us great options which were badly needed.
I voted Bissouma, but perisic very close second as I think he will adapt very quickly. maybe richarlison will be a dark horse as no one seems to be that excited by him.

monty-python-teacakes.gif

Although I thinks Bissouma is great. i think Perisic will hit the levels he has done in previous years and really add what we been missing from wide areas

crowd riot GIF

I BET U WANT US JUST 2 PAY MORE 4 THE SAKE OF IT

And that's your view so fair play.

I think anything that prevents complacency, that provides healthy competition and looks to address weaknesses or gaps should make us better.

I would say that aside from City and Liverpool, and maybe Chelsea, pretty much any other PL side would take our signjngs so far and think bring it on.

We are, in my opinion, a right wing-back and a real force in the midfield short of being the strong outside bet for the title, and that is ahead of Chelsea by the way.

Tough one.. have a feeling Bissouma will boss a few big games for us, has a great physical presence and technical assuredness.

If Perisic can chip in with 7g7a he's the kind of player who could really push us close to the top two over the course of the season.

So I'll say Perisic over the course of this season. But Bissouma to give us more of a lift when we go away to places like Stamford Bridge, Anfield, Old Trafford.. and him overall because we'll have him for 4 or 5 of his prime years.

Bissouma as he mostly crushed other teams midfields last season and is a transformative signing. No-one else in the prem in his position at that Bissouma’s level available, Rodri and Rice were not viable targets and De Jong is around £70m.

Richarlison however is for me close. He doesn’t even have to play to be that because Kane, Son and Kulusevski will now have to raise and maintain their level because if they don’t Richarlison will be chopping at their heal. Our attack will be on it more than ever.

Remember the forum:

When we signed Ndombele....

And when we signed Kulusevski....

So the answer is who knows as yet.

How about prem-proven players.....?

And that's your view so fair play.

I think anything that prevents complacency, that provides healthy competition and looks to address weaknesses or gaps should make us better.

I would say that aside from City and Liverpool, and maybe Chelsea, pretty much any other PL side would take our signjngs so far and think bring it on.

We are, in my opinion, a right wing-back and a real force in the midfield short of being the strong outside bet for the title, and that is ahead of Chelsea by the way.

Perhaps you are not acquainted with Bissouma..... :kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom