Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am glad to see Pochettino is finally starting to play Alli more in his natural position of central midfield. Think that is definitely his best position, love seeing him run from a deeper position on the pitch and lose his marker time and time again.

No N'koudou on the bench is a little disappointing seeing as he changed the game last time.

No Wimmer on the bench?

When everyone is fit, I can't see Wimmer ever being on the bench unless Dier is starting in central midfield. Simply then because having a left sided centre half makes sense on the bench with Dier being able to deputise as right sided centre back.

I am glad to see Pochettino is finally starting to play Alli more in his natural position of central midfield. Think that is definitely his best position, love seeing him run from a deeper position on the pitch and lose his marker time and time again.

No N'koudou on the bench is a little disappointing seeing as he changed the game last time.
So many times we have seen players get a start and then be disappointing. N'koudou coming on with 20mins to go is very valuable, he doesn't need to manage/pace his efforts, he can just fill his boots running his tits off dragging tired defenders about and hopefully getting some change out of them as he did last time.

Yes, yes & fucking YES!

CthMhizXYAAnZu3.jpg:large

Fucking love this

Via their twitter account: Leno - Henrichs, Toprak, Tah, Bender - Kampl, Aranguiz - Calhanoglu, Mehmedi - Chicharito, Kiessling.

4-2-2-2, with Kampl and Aranguiz in the center as expected. Bender in defense.

Via their twitter account: Leno - Henrichs, Toprak, Tah, Bender - Kampl, Aranguiz - Calhanoglu, Mehmedi - Chicharito, Kiessling.

4-2-2-2, with Kampl and Aranguiz in the center as expected. Bender in defense.

Kiessling is quite the handful. Janssen will also be a handful for that young defence. Can't be Bender playing left back is it!?

No, Bender will be RB.

How has the Toprak-Tah partnership been? They seemed a bit unstable against Bremen but admittedly I haven't watched much of Leverkusen this year. I always thought Jedvaj would be a mainstay by now, has he been out of favor?

Bellarabi missing for them is definitely a huge blow, but then again so is Kane. I hope I get to see Janssen and Kiessling marking each other on corners. :D

Wimmer not on the bench is strange, but no Gorgeous either? Very odd..

Wanted gorgeous on the bench but as Poch appears to have changed his mobile number I can only presume that he didn't get my text, whatsapp & grinder messages.

How has the Toprak-Tah partnership been? They seemed a bit unstable against Bremen but admittedly I haven't watched much of Leverkusen this year. I always thought Jedvaj would be a mainstay by now, has he been out of favor?

Bellarabi missing for them is definitely a huge blow, but then again so is Kane. I hope I get to see Janssen and Kiessling marking each other on corners. :D

Wimmer not on the bench is strange, but no Gorgeous either? Very odd..
Jedvaj has been having a very bad patch of form, he's not usually playing. Most of the time it's either Henrichs on the left and Bender on the right, or Wendell on the left and Henrichs on the right. Toprak and Tah are the first choice CBs. Toprak has been shaky lately, Tah not so much.

Back
Top Bottom