Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trippier wouldn't be a bad plan B at RW in the last 10 mins of some games where we're struggling to break down sides.

Just swing cross after cross to Janssen, Alli, Kane etc.

Underrated little player is our Kieran.

Fuck me there are some cunts on here. The team are doing ok. Very good first half but BL turning it up this half. It's a bit messy, edgy and frantic. But this match matters. A lot. Both teams are feeling it.

Fuck me are we starting to sound a whole lot like a bunch of entitled little moaners. Growing pains are to be expected lads! We finished 3rd for the first time in ages and did so with a very young and inexperienced (at this level) squad.

Try to enjoy the ride a bit more is all I'm saying. We are watching Spurs in the Champions League! It could be worse! We could be West Ham supporters FFS!

8YPpprG.png

Back
Top Bottom