Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Five of us staying in a hostel outside a train station, all I know is that it's 20 minutes from the Allianz and there is a beer hall opposite.

If you have a day to spend in Munich, I'd recommend hiring a bike. Really good way to see the city, just remember, they drive on the other side of the road. So maybe not a great idea when combined with copious quantities of beer.

I'll be back in Tottenham eventually.
I'm just touring Europe for 3 months. Managed to get myself a ticket to the finals!
first row behind the goal... oh well.
Anyone else staying in the Tent in Munich?

I'm just about to make a reservation with The Tent 3rd - 5th - I'll be wearing my Classic Holsten kit upon arrival. COYS

Can we really compete well enough in these games ?
Shit I hope so, would be awful to carry some poor performances into the EPL.
Pre season isn't really about the results, it's more about fitness and potentially working to new ideas the manager has. Obviously we don't want to be thrashed, but it wouldn't bother me too much if we lost.

One of the best pre seasons we had turned into 2 points in 8 games :harryhmm:

Flying out the Monday afternoon, this week at work is going to drag.

We contacted some Irish Pubs in Munich and this one is prepared for a large group.

We will meet up at Kennedy's bar and restaurant on Tuesday and Wednesday from about 1.30 until 4.30:
http://www.kennedysmunich.com/index.php

You can find it directly at the tube station "Sendlinger Tor":
http://www.infowurm.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/s-u-bahn-plan-muenchen.gif (In the center below Marienplatz)

From there on it is a short journey with the U6 to the Allianz Arena (Fröttmaning)

So please share the news with everyone who is going so we have a great time there! For any questions you can contact me via DM or in the thread. Can swap numbers if wanted.

I will up this now from time to time before it starts, so nobody misses out :) . Please join us on Tuesday. As more we are, the better it will be.

See you there!

I will up this now from time to time before it starts, so nobody misses out :) . Please join us on Tuesday. As more we are, the better it will be.

See you there!

I'm shooting a video for Spurs' media channel, just go on my GoPro & DSLR but I notified them about meeting at Kennedy's and they said they might send the crew down.

I'm basically documenting a fan's journey from White Hart Lane to Munich, if anyone wants to get involved please like this post and I will share my email address.

TK
COYS!

Anyone else on the 7.05 out of Stansted bound for Memmingen?

I think it is a 90 minute journey from there to Munich.

See you in Kennedys!

I can't believe that after finishing the game against the MLS all-stars at 4:30am BST we're about to hop on a couple of planes and then play 2 more games in Germany 3 days before we go to Old Trafford to start the season.

That is just madness. The jet lag alone is going to be a bitch. Really, who thought this was a good idea?

:paulinhofacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom