Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're up, Radu...

dune-dune-part-2.png
He's Ivan Dragu!

Fight GIF

Mate,watch how many times madders makes runs in behind when there’s space to make the pass and we don’t do it. We need a fucking player that can pass further than 10 yards.

Johnson really bright but need more of an end product.

Sonny making great runs too but they are getting ignored.

Deki might as well be in the house.

Our slackness from Romero and Biss gave them a wee lift but they haven’t threatened at all from general play.

VDV is the best defender I’ve seen in years.

Similar patter from previous games which we’ve went on to win so still positive we will win.
I don't dispute much of that. I do think Kulu looks shit on the right though, which is why I wondered if a change around might freshen things up.

I figure we'd go out all guns blazing and it has happened. Maybe give it 5-10 more minutes and think about giving some a rest.

Back
Top Bottom