Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emerson has been absolutely crap, I’ve said it so many times but he cannot play football at this level. He makes the basics look so difficult, he can’t even run with the ball or pass sideways with any accuracy. Isn’t brave enough to get forward and put himself about like Doherty either.

Please god let Doherty’s knee be alright, if we have to play with Emerson for the rest of the season we are going to be in difficulty.

If Doherty was playing RB today, what difference would he have made? He can't run with the ball either, and his passing is hardly incisive under pressure, he's also slower than Emerson defensively.

I'm not a fan of either player, I just don't think Emerson has been the biggest issue today - we are getting massively outplayed in midfield - and I don't understand your logic of thinking Doherty at RB changes this game tactically somehow?

Emerson has been absolutely crap, I’ve said it so many times but he cannot play football at this level. He makes the basics look so difficult, he can’t even run with the ball or pass sideways with any accuracy.
The club would be better off asking this forum to do the scouting.

Back
Top Bottom