Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the kind of game where we need skipp

If you look at our past games, Hojberg didn't have to run the while pitch every single time. He'd share the responsibility. Now he is having to cover for Romero because Romero is babysitting both Emerson and Reggie. Having a CB work that hard always puts pressure on your CDM. And look when he has the ball. Both wingback start running as if they in the races. They not reading the game at all. The hole is developing in our middle because our wide players are both out of the game.

Thanks, good objective football knowledge :)

That yellow card hanging over Romero is definitely hampering our aggressive reply. It’s not easy but we haven’t shirked just need tighten up in midfield

Emerson has been absolutely crap, I’ve said it so many times but he cannot play football at this level. He makes the basics look so difficult, he can’t even run with the ball or pass sideways with any accuracy. Isn’t brave enough to get forward and put himself about like Doherty either.

Please god let Doherty’s knee be alright, if we have to play with Emerson for the rest of the season we are going to be in difficulty.

If I were a manager playing Spurs
My defensive strategy would be to leave Royal open so we end up passing to him and get our offensive flow effectively over or atheist messed up from that point

Back
Top Bottom