Arry/Sherwood Suck-off Shrine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How about someone starts a "Lets support Spurs and not my favourite manager/player/players/Groundstaff/director" thread?

Wouldn't that be just fucking peachy?

No we need to argue repeatedly about who is the greatest manager and in particularly who was the most stylish, AVB would win the style vote for me but as we are on the Harry suck off thread I suppose he must get it.

No we need to argue repeatedly about who is the greatest manager and in particularly who was the most stylish, AVB would win the style vote for me but as we are on the Harry suck off thread I suppose he must get it.
And i want STATS god damn it, heat maps of each managers movements on the touch lines, what time they got in in the morning, how many shits they had per day, Who had the bes win % when dressed in a suit

only then will we get a true picture of who is the best

And i want STATS god damn it, heat maps of each managers movements on the touch lines, what time they got in in the morning, how many shits they had per day, Who had the bes win % when dressed in a suit

only then will we get a true picture of who is the best

Is shits per day good to be in the high numbers or lower numbers what is the methodology for this.

Agree (with the sarcasm). Record wasn't fantastic, looks a bit like this:

P W D L F A Pts Win%
15 4 4 7 23 37 16 27%

16 points from 45 isn't terrible, but I wouldn't say it's worth praising.

I felt more confident with Redknapp against bigger teams, but bricked it against relegation fodder #Redknappy
yeah spot on there all round

I don't rate any of our managers since Jol and Arnesen. It's not vs for me with recent history. We have lurched from one cartoon character to another and it's depressing stuff watching Ade, Lamela and Capoue rot and other talent pushed into odd shaped holes.

Last edited:
I don't rate any of our managers since Jol and Arnesen. It's not vs for me with recent history. We have lurched from one cartoon character to another and it's depressing stuff watching Ade, Lamela and Capoue rot and other talent pushed into odd shaped holes.

Lamela and capoue remain somewhat unknown quantities because of selection and injury. On brief viewing capoue was ok but not amazing,
Lamela I felt had something if he could just put on a few pounds so he wasn't beaten up. Hope to see them more often next seaso. If they stay that is.

Lamela and capoue remain somewhat unknown quantities because of selection and injury. On brief viewing capoue was ok but not amazing,
Lamela I felt had something if he could just put on a few pounds so he wasn't beaten up. Hope to see them more often next seaso. If they stay that is.

I disagree with everything you just said.

Lamela WAS given strength training. Then he got an long term injury (possibly related to heavy resistance training..back issues etc). lamela is never going to be a beast through training. He and Eriksen need to be flitting in and around the final third with protection. A defender should not be directly behind either of them. Both should be working on their speed and sharpness and getting to gel.

Capoue is a nailed on class DM that was a victim of the high line and selling Caulker. We have enough beasts in this team to let Lamela and Eriksen do what they want in the final third. They should be the architects of our creativity and finishing. Not dumb ass'd wingers derping around.

Back
Top Bottom