Arry/Sherwood Suck-off Shrine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomo

Supporter
I think in honour of the great post from ArcSpace and the issue with have with Arry's legacy. I think a kiss arse thread for those who like Harry and Sherwood is in order, we can then perhaps created a kiss arse thread for AVB lovers to reflect the two seeming camps among Spurs fans, maybe we can then calm down the fight club on this forum.

I'll start: Harry I really miss you, well I miss your football, not your face so much.

''Eskimo / Greaves_bestever / Gibbsy / I8AVB / That stat freak who starts every OMT / the rest of these multis - how about we make them one single thread called the Arry/Sherwood Suck-off Shrine so we can keep all this vitrol under one single roof that everyone can choose to ignore instead of having a new Arry / AVB / Sherwood thread every single day repeating the same old boring shit.''

Last edited:
Before anyone jumps the guns and miss reads any of this as an attacking them I am just being silly. However I read this forum alot and am amazed at how the divisons among us regarding the Harry/Sherwood camp and AVB camp seem so big, it's the same on other Spurs fans and even among my Spurs mates.

It's quite funny but at the same time sad that we are so divided on our last few managers and seem so divided among our future choice. I have never seen us so apart and really hope we give the next manager a proper chance even if it's Moyes god forbid.

People would still slag off jol for not making decent subs that could affect the game if I remember correctly. But I think people generally liked him as a person.
That's football though there will always be differences f opinion especially at the bigger clubs who have more fans

Just enjoyed the football we played...yes i know we had bale but the team just seemed to play with a bit of freedom and no pressure on them

Bale was a marauding winger for the most part, and to be honest, the biggest thing missing from our game since he too the free role was wingplay and balls into the box for our strikers to latch onto.

Imagine Soldado with Bale out wide....could have been magic

Bale was a marauding winger for the most part, and to be honest, the biggest thing missing from our game since he too the free role was wingplay and balls into the box for our strikers to latch onto.

Imagine Soldado with Bale out wide....could have been magic

Horses for courses, not sure we have the personel to play that way any more with Lennon's decline and Townsend being hit and miss wing play is probably not the option it once was. On the plus side we have a whole heap of central mid's so perhaps a fluid passing system might be our future?

Horses for courses, not sure we have the personel to play that way any more with Lennon's decline and Townsend being hit and miss wing play is probably not the option it once was. On the plus side we have a whole heap of central mid's so perhaps a fluid passing system might be our future?

Townsend hasn't been given a chance since he was injured. I have to trust the manager on this but on his cameos he has looked more effective than Lennon or chadli when he played him wide.

Definately the best football Ive ever seen from us came under HR.....(started watching around 85')
Ive also seen the most frustrating football we ever played under Redknapp
5 wins in our last 15 games in the 2011-2012 season.
failed to score in 5 of those games
A blackburn team came to us and didn't have a single shot on target the whole game and we only beat them 2-0? that doesn't seem all that great.
We also lost AT HOME to PAOK that season?
5-1 in the fa cup semi final to chelsea.

Or how about the season before when we had a run of 1 win in 10?
and only wins in our last two games managed to get us 5th?
Between our game on the 5th of january (it was against everton, we lost...)
and the end of the season, we only won 6 games. out of 18! in the league. of course.
If you add in the champions league, its 7 out of 22.

Lets not bullshit now, ayy. Yes, we could play good under Harry. But we could also play dogshite.

Harry redknapp had ONE alright season. 2009-2010 where he won 9 of the last 12 games and we finished 4th. But the first half of that season was hardly great. We lost at home to STOKE AND WOLVES.

Ive also seen the most frustrating football we ever played under Redknapp
5 wins in our last 15 games in the 2011-2012 season.
failed to score in 5 of those games
A blackburn team came to us and didn't have a single shot on target the whole game and we only beat them 2-0? that doesn't seem all that great.
We also lost AT HOME to PAOK that season?
5-1 in the fa cup semi final to chelsea.

Or how about the season before when we had a run of 1 win in 10?
and only wins our last two games managed to get us 5th?
Between our game on the 5th of january (it was against everton, we lost...)
and the end of the season, we only won 6 games. out of 18! in the league. of course.
If you add in the champions league, its 7 out of 22.

Lets not bullshit now, ayy. Yes, we could play good under Harry. But we could also play dogshite.

Harry redknapp had ONE alright season. 2009-2010 where he won 9 of the last 12 games and we finished 4th. But the first half of that season was hardly great. We lost at home to STOKE AND WOLVES.

Yes but this is the suck off thread.

Reductio ad absurdum.
pa-photos_t_man-city-tottenham-premier-league-champions-league-fourth-0605b.jpg

spurs2_1630347c.jpg

Be Gone

Back
Top Bottom