are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
Was in 552 right on the halfway line. Great view of the game up there. Good bunch of people around us too. I've been behind the goal before, but while the atmosphere is better, the view isn't so good.

Was in 552 right on the halfway line. Great view of the game up there. Good bunch of people around us too. I've been behind the goal before, but while the atmosphere is better, the view isn't so good.
It's all about what you prefer. Me, although I am probably a bit too old for it, cannot help but be in amongst it all. I don't mind suffering a bit in views for it.
Fuck me, half the time in the Park lane lower I have a hard time making out the play at the Paxton end.

It's all about what you prefer. Me, although I am probably a bit too old for it, cannot help but be in amongst it all. I don't mind suffering a bit in views for it.
Fuck me, half the time in the Park lane lower I have a hard time making out the play at the Paxton end.
Oh I agree. Stood on the PL for years. When I booked the tickets (first day of member's window) I was disappointed not to get them behind the goal, and a bit annoyed when they became available later on, but I wasn't going to let it spoil the day and I was surprised how good the view is from up there.

behind the goal is not really my thing, the view ain't good enough. My ideal spot at WHL is low down on the shelf side, close in on the action but with a more rounded view of the game.

Count me in, gonna head up there after work for a few pre match beers, atmosphere was quality last time, getting to the station after the game, not so good!

Count me in, gonna head up there after work for a few pre match beers, atmosphere was quality last time, getting to the station after the game, not so good!
If we win though, getting to the station will be a great experience and an integral part of a memorable night.

Even I will be there (my last live game was the League Cup final against the chavs 2 years ago; hopefully it will be a better result this time; it was great anyway because it was my first time at Wembley). I just cannot wait, and I have a good feeling about this one!

I am planning to come to London from Cambridge early in the afternoon and have a few pints before the game... I am totally confused about what best boozer option to choose before the game: I will read through these threads in the next couple of days, and of course any good advice would be most appreciated:llorishowudoin:

Janssen to score the winner (on open play)

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, 4 of us in total. Block 552. Annoyingly far back as I'd booked on the day they came out but my Adobe wasn't working at that point and I couldn't choose the seats I wanted.

Same seats for all 3, and actually the view v Monaco was very good.

Note to self, find a different route back.

Yes, 4 of us in total. Block 552. Annoyingly far back as I'd booked on the day they came out but my Adobe wasn't working at that point and I couldn't choose the seats I wanted.

Same seats for all 3, and actually the view v Monaco was very good.

Note to self, find a different route back.

We're in 552 as well. It is a good view.

Back
Top Bottom