are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
Buy cans from an offie and take them to the Torch if you want the atmosphere there without the ridiculous queues for a beer. Drink on the pavement/in the beer garden

What time do you need to get to the turnstiles to get through security etc and get to the seats. Club say get there early but do not want to spend too long inside prior to match as no beer. Was aiming for 7pm?

What time do you need to get to the turnstiles to get through security etc and get to the seats. Club say get there early but do not want to spend too long inside prior to match as no beer. Was aiming for 7pm?
Get to wembley station for half 6 and you'll probably make it to your seat just in time for kick off

Not going to make the mistake of going for a drink beforehand, as last time I missed the teams coming out, so going straight from work.

Nerves are starting to kick in

I've decided to not even think about this match until 3pm.

It's going great so far.

giphy.gif

Didn't go to the Monaco game as I was in India. Going tonight, leaving in a minute. Intrigued as to what the atmosphere will be like, though I heard it was not as good as the Lane in our last CL run. If I'm honest would rather the games were at the Lane, for various reasons, but I'm really pleased that so many people can come to Wembley and that the tickets are affordable. COYS.

On the plus side, much easier to get away this time. Didn't take nearly as long down Wembley Way. Maybe I was just lucky.

On the plus side, much easier to get away this time. Didn't take nearly as long down Wembley Way. Maybe I was just lucky.

It was very well organised..

Go to Wembley Park and on a train by 22-10. Was going to walk further and get on at Wembley Central but glad I didn't as the stewards in their pink coats and placards were spot on..

Back
Top Bottom