are you going to wembley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

are you going to wembley

• yes

Votes: 124 75.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 24.8%

• Total voters
:pochfacepalm:Was supposed to be there tomorrow with my son [ up with the gods block 542 ] but now find i will be in Dorset instead so sons going with his mate instead.

Plus side, will def be at the CSKA game with both my sons. Come hell or high water, i will be there for that.

Driving down with a couple of guys from Sheffield as usual, though not my turn to drive. Pre drinks at midday and then the few hours in the car down theM1.

Has anybody been to The Volunteer in Baker Street? Any good? I am planning to have a pint there or two, then move probably to The Torch

Going tomorrow. Bit nervous about it and hope it isn't as frustrating as last time.
It's going to be hard. We have a big game 4 days later
Winks will probably be on the bench.
Who are we going to rest?
probably the same team who played at Bayer bar Sissoko for Lamela
Lloris
Rose
Vertonghen
Dier
Trippier
Wanyama
Eriksen
Dele
Sissoko
Son
Janssen

Subs
Dembele
CCV
Winks
Davies
Vorm
Nkoudo/Onomah

What boozers are the cool people of the fighting cock heading to early doors to consume their Half pint shandies and gin and tonics? So i know where to avoid?

Gonna be in the Dolphin Kings x at 4 , couple in there then met line to wembley , try the Torch if to busy the Wembley tavern over the road , also anybody go in the sports bar near wembley tavern last time ?

Gonna be in the Dolphin Kings x at 4 , couple in there then met line to wembley , try the Torch if to busy the Wembley tavern over the road , also anybody go in the sports bar near wembley tavern last time ?

Few of us planning to meet in kings cross at 5 too so we may join you at the dolphin.

Infested with dirty thieving cunts. Used to work around the corner, every single occasion of being there one of my party had at least a wallet stolen. Avoid like the plague.
Thanks, sir! I may go for The Globe in Baker Street first, then The Torch or any other around there, depending on how fast it will be to get a pint

Infested with dirty thieving cunts. Used to work around the corner, every single occasion of being there one of my party had at least a wallet stolen. Avoid like the plague.

Sounds like that area could do with some sort of detective.

Thanks, sir! I may go for The Globe in Baker Street first, then The Torch or any other around there, depending on how fast it will be to get a pint
Globe much better as there will be a football crowd there, Spurs and others looking for an atmosphere for those not going on to Wembley. Also because a football crowd the gangs that operate in The Volunteer will avoid. FWIW if you are going to the Torch aim to get their more than an hour before KO as no guarantee you will get in or if you do make it in, no guarantee you will get served. (Such a pain UEFA have these game as dry!).

Globe much better as there will be a football crowd there, Spurs and others looking for an atmosphere for those not going on to Wembley. Also because a football crowd the gangs that operate in The Volunteer will avoid. FWIW if you are going to the Torch aim to get their more than an hour before KO as no guarantee you will get in or if you do make it in, no guarantee you will get served. (Such a pain UEFA have these game as dry!).
Cheers, mate! All I know is that this is my first CL game live , and I want to celebrate it properly and well in advance I am planning to get to the Wembley area by around 5

Go to the Torch if you want a good sing song and atmosphere but not if you want a Drink..

Personally i'll be going for a few before heading to Wembley.. Maybe Hamilton Hall or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom