Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They went on general sale a week ago - so they might have sold out now or might not. Even if they have, the club often get returns.
+44 207 998 1068, do it. Use Viber or something similar if you're that concerned about the cost.

Rang them there, no luck unfortunately! :(

Jog on, you cheat

Stop pretending you're even Spurs

Shut up, you've spent more time on Woolwich and ManU forums than Spurs

Oh, oh - the Feta Bros are awake

I suggest you read the Chess thread or shut the fuck up
WE'RE 2nd IN THE FUCKING TABLE.... AND IT'S FEBRUARY, NOT EARLY SEPTEMBER....
CHEER THE FUCK UP OR FUCK OFF...
NOW IS THE TIME FOR SOLIDARITY,
NOT COCK-MEASURING COMPETITIONS AND "WHO'S THE MOST SPURS" ARGUMENTS!

FFS!!!

Anywhere decent other than that manky spoons?

Here are some options, was told printworks area:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/man-city-away-valentines-day.16571/#post-949981

Oh and.....

iUnI47b.jpg

They went on general sale a week ago - so they might have sold out now or might not. Even if they have, the club often get returns.
+44 207 998 1068, do it. Use Viber or something similar if you're that concerned about the cost.

I called them on the day they went on general. Either there really wasn't very many or they got snapped up quick as they had nothing to offer me. Should have applied in the first place but couldn't originally make it.

Ok. I'm a newish member myself, and I am by no means attempting to stifle your input on this board. But, Crikey did you come in here all guns (/emojis) blazing. I'd like to suggest cutting down to 1 each of the praying fella, the Poch head, and the COYS sign, per post. I'd suggest cutting them all together, but it's kind of your thing now, so go with it. It makes you stick out at least. I guess kinda like a Tourette's tick, but instead of a little squeal or neck spasm, it is a fucking annoying use of emojis.

I'd like to think you are some kind of genius alter account. I dunno... You just... Be you... I guess. But, less. Be less you.

Back
Top Bottom