Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dreading this game. Our expectations,the pressure on us, the inevitable feel that City will just turn up and valentines day is just too much for me to handle.

Don't think we'll win if I'm being honest. Draw or loss for us.

3rgXBAVCPyO1bgTNW8.gif

Dreading this game. Our expectations,the pressure on us, the inevitable feel that City will just turn up and valentines day is just too much for me to handle.

Don't think we'll win if I'm being honest. Draw or loss for us.
I Liked your own thoughts on this, your honesty. I feel, at least we will not lose. We are a decent side and there is no reason for us to fold on the day. My thought are that both matches will be draws. Although we have a sniff at the PL we mustnt see it as faliure if we miss out and achieve top 4. A Win on Sun for either side, they will be seen as true contenders. I dont want this to end?

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone happen to have or know someone who has a spare(s) for this? Desperately trying to get tickets, trying the usual sources like hotspurtickets but haven't had much luck

Can't understand why anyone is 'dreading' this game or thinks we won't win it

I never dreamed that we would be in this position early in the season so let's enjoy

Confident of a win and a title charge!

:pochserious2:

I haven't actually, live in Ireland and only have a mobile so would likely cost me a bomb, assumed they were all sold out? Would you think there's a chance they're not?
They went on general sale a week ago - so they might have sold out now or might not. Even if they have, the club often get returns.
+44 207 998 1068, do it. Use Viber or something similar if you're that concerned about the cost.

Back
Top Bottom