Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if he didn't know before today that the defence is hopeless, I'd be concerned, because that means since he was contacted about the job he hasn't done basic background checks and watch videos from last season

if he didn't know before today that the defence is hopeless, I'd be concerned, because that means since he was contacted about the job he hasn't done basic background checks and watch videos from last season
I’m sure he has but you work with what you have. We need better defenders, he’s not going to change what 3 extremely defensive minded managers have failed to do with this defence.

The defense was hopeless because of how we played. The same players kept teams to . 5 goals/game in the last third of the previous season. So it's not only about the personnel.

Wow the last 3rd of the previous season! Why didn’t they do as well in the other 5 3rds?
Five thirds?

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Full Wet SPAM Post Match from ANGE Interview

Seems like the feel good factor is amongst the Spurs fans after this showing. Ange plays one way and the players are starting to buy into it. This is textbook Ange the way this is working from what happened at Celtic. Fans understand what he's trying to do and how he wants the team to play. It will take time and there will be ups and downs but these next years under Ange will be some of the greatest football you'll see. I also noted the Ange cough is back.

Back
Top Bottom