Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woken up silly early due to a summer cold, and now have many things on my mind.

Ange said in his first press conference, when asked about his goals for the season, that the fans would let him know if he had been successful. A great answer, which he repeated at the Perth presser.

The question is, how does he intend to know what the fans are thinking?🤔 The obvious answer is to join a popular Spurs forum.

I've noticed we've had a lot of new members in recent weeks claiming to either be Celtic fans or Australian.

If this is you, firstly welcome but secondly are you actually Ange? If we do have a direct line, it would be quite helpful to know. Thanks.

Whether we win anything under Ange or not, the STYLE of football we will hopefully soon be playing is gonna make the brand of football (I refuse to call it 'style'... it's A BRAND) that Conte & Jose insisted on seem so infuriatingly and unecessarily pointless!

Whether we win anything under Ange or not, the STYLE of football we will hopefully soon be playing is gonna make the brand of football (I refuse to call it 'style'... it's A BRAND) that Conte & Jose insisted on seem so infuriatingly and unecessarily pointless!

A lot of fans will realise how shit Conte managed this team, it's going to click for a lot of people at some point, all that club signing nonsense, the rants, the petulance, the style of play...it will get to a point where you will see through it if they haven't done so already.

Woken up silly early due to a summer cold, and now have many things on my mind.

Ange said in his first press conference, when asked about his goals for the season, that the fans would let him know if he had been successful. A great answer, which he repeated at the Perth presser.

The question is, how does he intend to know what the fans are thinking?🤔 The obvious answer is to join a popular Spurs forum.

I've noticed we've had a lot of new members in recent weeks claiming to either be Celtic fans or Australian.

If this is you, firstly welcome but secondly are you actually Ange? If we do have a direct line, it would be quite helpful to know. Thanks.

Ange-Bots???????

nervous-anxious.gif

yea, I wondered if it was just a local organising committee piece until I saw our official video. Maybe it's linked to image rights and fees. I'm trying to figure it out. Maybe the rights for Kane in non-official events (FA Cup, Prem CL, etc.) fall outside of our contract and they can't afford to use him. Sometime it's pretty complex
my gut says Kane has complex and expensive image rights set up by Charlie. So the club is either limited in their use, or the cost is prohibitive for the local organising committee. So they've picked a range of players with appeal that are cheaper to plaster everywhere to drive ticket sales. Likely a commerical/financial decision, rather than a sign he's offski.

yea, I wondered if it was just a local organising committee piece until I saw our official video. Maybe it's linked to image rights and fees. I'm trying to figure it out. Maybe the rights for Kane in non-official events (FA Cup, Prem CL, etc.) fall outside of our contract and they can't afford to use him. Sometime it's pretty complex
He's in this?

A lot of fans will realise how shit Conte managed this team, it's going to click for a lot of people at some point, all that club signing nonsense, the rants, the petulance, the style of play...it will get to a point where you will see through it if they haven't done so already.
some people said the same things when conte left the squad to stellini and mason.
it didn't finish well

Back
Top Bottom