Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kompany.... Gallardo (so long as he passes a European audition over the next year or two)..... De Zerbi...... Ange probably isn't 'sexy' enough to be nr the top of that list.......

When we go 38 games unbeaten he will be!!

Bloke will be sexier than the Minogue sisters spinning around on Margot Robbie while going down under!

good read thanks for sharing.

What’s crazy is the player that might need to change the most from last year is Kane. He doesn’t and shouldn’t drop deep like last year. He should be happy he doesn’t have to do all the heavy lifting in the buildup.

Would never happen but he does have all the qualities Ange wants in an 8. He would flourish in those half spaces.

When we go 38 games unbeaten he will be!!

Bloke will be sexier than the Minogue sisters spinning around on Margot Robbie while going down under!
anigif_original-11603-1448410664-4.gif

................ ....
article-2535656-1A7B591100000578-716_634x776.jpg

I was scrolling on Twitter last week and apparently there’s a bunch of people trying to argue that Margot Robbie isn’t hot.

Such a strange place.

Probably the same people on here fantasising about Penny Mourdant and Priti Patel. Or Lizzo.

Takes all sorts in this world.

And good thing too. I’m happy to be left with the size 8 Aussie blondes.

Although I see Sofia Vergara is getting divorced so I’m pretty much off the market now.

Just need to bump into her at the local Greggs. Fate.

:dawsonlol::dawsonlol::dawsonlol:

good read thanks for sharing.

What’s crazy is the player that might need to change the most from last year is Kane. He doesn’t and shouldn’t drop deep like last year. He should be happy he doesn’t have to do all the heavy lifting in the buildup.

Would never happen but he does have all the qualities Ange wants in an 8. He would flourish in those half spaces.
He can probably drop deep but one of the 8’s, probably Maddison maybe needs to replace him up front

Or the 8 goes wide and one of the wings, probably Son needs to replace him up front

Ok, finished watching the game.

I take it back, Angie.

You're not the Aussie Mike Bassett.

The methodology is solid, and, in fact, it's my ideal style of football.

So, props and welcome to Spurs.

We'll get gang-banged on the counter if we don't buy 2 quality CBs, tho.

Bald cunt thinks he can skinny on it and fob you off with mid journeymen.

He has no qualms about giving the fans the baseline in what they want (exciting football) without satisfying their hearts desire (Trophies).

Don't let him.

Don't be another patsy., Angie.

Good luck.

- Thinky.

If this bloke is even 1/2 as good as is being made out then he’s probably going to be picked as Pep’s replacement.

He’s got the City group connections. Maybe this was part of their grand plan. Do well with us and then go and dominate with city for another 5 years.

That would be Spursy as fuck.
If he goes somewhere, it would probably be to sort whichever big 6 team is in a mess. Taking over smoothly running sides is not his MO. The good thing is that we're not Brighton or Celtic where we can have our manager poached. The bad thing is that, if he does get us to success, he may get bored and be tempted by the next mess of a team he can whip into shape.

My hope is that he whips us into shape, wins a ton, and stays with us for the rest of his coaching career. But since he is turning 58 this year, and assuming he coaches for another 10 years, he may fancy one more gig before he calls it quits.

Seems like the feel good factor is amongst the Spurs fans after this showing. Ange plays one way and the players are starting to buy into it. This is textbook Ange the way this is working from what happened at Celtic. Fans understand what he's trying to do and how he wants the team to play. It will take time and there will be ups and downs but these next years under Ange will be some of the greatest football you'll see. I also noted the Ange cough is back.
You need to understand that because of Levy his time here could be short and very, very difficult.

If this bloke is even 1/2 as good as is being made out then he’s probably going to be picked as Pep’s replacement.

He’s got the City group connections. Maybe this was part of their grand plan. Do well with us and then go and dominate with city for another 5 years.

That would be Spursy as fuck.
He says he was a big Liverpool fan growing up (King Kenny was his idol) so I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Anfield rather than Maine Road.

My hope is that he whips us into shape, wins a ton, and stays with us for the rest of his coaching career. But since he is turning 58 this year, and assuming he coaches for another 10 years, he may fancy one more gig before he calls it quits.
Can he win the CL at Spurs? I don't know much about Spurs' history to know if they've ever came close. I think that's what Ange aspires to in the long-term. Spurs are a project for him as they are so thoroughly broken and have tried everything (Mourinho!) that they've arrived at him - Ange. That's how he framed it in his final press conference for Celtic where he said the hacks up there viewed him as "a bit of a joke".

Can he win the CL at Spurs? I don't know much about Spurs' history to know if they've ever came close. I think that's what Ange aspires to in the long-term. Spurs are a project for him as they are so thoroughly broken and have tried everything (Mourinho!) that they've arrived at him - Ange. That's how he framed it in his final press conference for Celtic where he said the hacks up there viewed him as "a bit of a joke".
We were literally in the CL final a few short years ago.

Back
Top Bottom