Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking a little closer, and judging by the photo above, I reckon Kulu popped his head in the room at some point to have a go...
c63faf12f2527c24ee5e9e42052b55c33b73fdab.png

Is it even medically possible to have a Three-way-look-like??
Are you asking or propositioning?

Had this confirmed by my sources 8 weeks ago.
Finally allowed to discuss in public.

As someone that has watched every minute of his career to date, I can confidently let you know we have bagged what the media will dub as the next Chris Armstrong.

Like follow subscribe #veliz navidad #please veliz me, let me go #sting and the veliz #ITK
In fairness Armstrong only scored 6 league goals less than klinsmann…….

As an option, and one that is hopefully only going to get better, this is exactly the right signing once it materialises.

What it can't be is a fallback to potentially losing Kane. There is no fcuking acceptability in that unless we are very confident of securung another established striker.

In the meantime midfield and defence remain void - inexcusable unless rectified.

As an option, and one that is hopefully only going to get better, this is exactly the right signing once it materialises.

What it can't be is a fallback to potentially losing Kane. There is no fcuking acceptability in that unless we are very confident of securung another established striker.

In the meantime midfield and defence remain void - inexcusable unless rectified.
They are 💯 going into the season with Richy as the starting #9 and this kid as the second option.

The money will go into CBs and maybe another CM if Hojberg goes to Atleti.

This is basically a Brighton type signing that we have been looking to emulate. But we have to follow that up by allowing him to play where possible, like Brighton do.

Back
Top Bottom