Alejo Veliz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Richy on the wing...:ange-confused:

I agree; It's the least plausible aspect of it, but....... 😎

xxx / xxx / xxx / xxx
Bissouma
J-Maddz
----------- Kane
(Solomon/Gil) Kulu ------------ Veliz (Richy) ------------Son (Solomon/Gil)​

Last edited:
Having this guy to bring on just to run his legs off, offer an outlet on the counter, and be a target on set pieces should be good. All I’m expecting from him these first couple seasons.

We have been lacking that physical presence to change the game since Llorente left.

Having this guy to bring on just to run his legs off, offer an outlet on the counter, and be a target on set pieces should be good. All I’m expecting from him these first couple seasons.

We have been lacking that physical presence to change the game since Llorente left.

I'm expecting Haaland, fraught with inferiority complex, to not wanna come back out and play after the xmas break.

looks big, strong and powerful for just 19. be interesting to see how he turns out, not much on youtube but theres a few clips of some technical brilliance too...promising.

all of a sudden the club have assembled a nice bunch of young promising footballers. gil, sarr, devine, veliz and udogie all under 23.

5 year contract, 10% sell on clause ....... not needed as he's not leaving !

Sure Jan GIF

looks big, strong and powerful for just 19. be interesting to see how he turns out, not much on youtube but theres a few clips of some technical brilliance too...promising.

all of a sudden the club have assembled a nice bunch of young promising footballers. gil, sarr, devine, veliz and udogie all under 23.
With Phillips hopefully incoming tomorrow.

Had this confirmed by my sources 8 weeks ago.
Finally allowed to discuss in public.

As someone that has watched every minute of his career to date, I can confidently let you know we have bagged what the media will dub as the next Chris Armstrong.

Like follow subscribe #veliz navidad #please veliz me, let me go #sting and the veliz #ITK

Looking a little closer, and judging by the photo above, I reckon Kulu popped his head in the room at some point to have a go...
c63faf12f2527c24ee5e9e42052b55c33b73fdab.png

Is it even medically possible to have a Three-way-look-like??

Gimme, gimme, gimme a ginger from Sweden's look-alike who can actually scooooooore goals

:kulushock:

Back
Top Bottom