Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Adebayor on why our away form is much better - "there's no pressure, no booing". Let that be an eye opener for the cunts who think their ticket price entitles them to sit and moan.
qHVIUDe.gif

I have to say, seeing Ade in that interview confirmed what I have believed for a while, that he has matured a lot as a person. I really hope he keeps doing well for us and that all of us can get behind him - especially when he bags a brace when we're next up against city, and then again against the Scum.

:ade:

I must eat my words most humbly: Ade presented well in the interview and I hope he well and truley sticks it up all our opposition in the future.

Refreshing to hear how this multi-millionaire footballer, feels about his representation of his country! Plus a nice little reminder to the boo boys how they affect the performance (negative) of the players! Ironic to say the least!

COYS!!

People chose to base their impressions of him on bollocks spouted by bitter Woolwich fans upset he left them...

Never understood why people couldn't see through that.

....and yet there's still those who can't let go of his past!!
Until the day the guy leaves, he's SPURS! .,.and as such, should get our full support.
Whether you 'like' the guy or not, it ain't a popularity contest, it's a football competition that those competing in need OUR SUPPORT!
No one else from any other club is gonna cheer him while he's at Tottenham, so we may as well!!!!

He's a nice guy, he's been through a lot - etc...

But his form last season was fucking terrible, and he had barely any competition for position. It's no wonder a lot of people lost patience with him. His track record of starting off like a hare and ending like a tortoise is clear to see, and it looked as though he'd done it to us.

I couldn't give a fuck he played for Woolwich - in fact, I love the fact that they all have such hatred for him - makes me like him more.

We've stuck by him (in a sense of not selling him, not so much in playing him!) but both player and club are now reaping the rewards. Will it continue? Remains to be seen, but no one could ever doubt his talent - more his consistency.

The bloke gets paid an absolute fortune, the least we can expect is some consistently good performances (as he is delivering now).

AVB already told the cunts how it affected the players

fuck all changed
the boo boy bastards should fuck off and die

Given the subject matter of the interview, maybe this isn't the most tasteful suggestion for what they can do...
...but I get your sentiment! Maybe the Boo Boy Bastards can just not bother setting foot inside WHL for the foreseeable future!

Back
Top Bottom