Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprising that AVB froze him out, after his brothers death he came back with a lot of professionalism sending tweets about good training sessions and wishing the team luck on match days. He also maintained that he did not wish to leave the club and wanted to stay and fight for his place.

This article has been thrown around before but shows his determination back in September http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...-vows-to-be-first-choice-at-spurs_103862.html
Also worth remembering that he insisted at the start of the season that he intended to be the season's top scorer. At this rate, he might be if he can keep it up!

Out of respect I'm not replying to you mate..

Its hard though.
Just can't help yourself can you? Can't stop saying just enough to remind someone that you think they're a twat, just so you can get that last drunken troll in.

Sad.

Like I said, actions speak louder than trolling PMs. You couldn't even keep it up for a couple of days could you? Sincerity my arse. :harrylol:

Should've followed my instinct and not even bothered replying to your latest twisted PM garbage.

Errrrrrr okay haha. Weird guy.
That's one way of describing it.

anonymouspostingdrunk.jpg

Addy's played fantastically since he's been back and behaved like a pro. Thing is, he's playing like an on-form Rooney type of player would at the moment, really great link up play, running, pressing, tracking back and also taking chances when he gets them.
He's almost actually quite comparable to a Rooney-type play, such that as soon as you start to warm to him he usually does something stupid to ruin it (transfer request, contract or the like..).

I really hope he's matured and will come good from now on. Despite what has been said and thought about him in the past, he's a very very talented footballer and can (as we've seen) mould himself into an indispensable member of the squad with ease when he tries. I would hate for him to lose his grip again and fade out of football being remembered for being a bit of a tool, rather than for talent.

Added bonus that he's a Woolwich hate figure too
:adegrin:

On a weird side note, I had him on a game of FM2013 and last season he was shit, so I did that thing where you take personal offence to a computer game player and "AVB" them out of the squad for no reason. I eventually had to play him because whoever I had up front got injured or something, I remember that I had no choice. Anyway, he became a constant scorer with MotM all the time and we got on well after that (favoured players screen thing) - became a mini-ledge. That's all fantasy and maybe gobbledegook if you're not into management games, but sometimes these things echo in reality (here's hoping!)

Just can't help yourself can you? Can't stop saying just enough to remind someone that you think they're a twat, just so you can get that last drunken troll in.

Sad.

Like I said, actions speak louder than trolling PMs. You couldn't even keep it up for a couple of days could you? Sincerity my arse. :harrylol:

Should've followed my instinct and not even bothered replying to your latest twisted PM garbage.

Eh?

Sad.

Nah. I can't help it. You really are the biggest cock I've ever known on the internet.

I tried. I apologised. For gods know what. ( for the forum actually, cos your such a cock )Everything you get you deserve you supercilious twat. I was asked to go easy because you cry. Like a baby. Like a big fat throated baby.

I said 'cough'' that was it.

But you continue to insult me. So fuck you.

Are you so insecure?

And remember this. I'm watching you you big fat bullfrog.

Put me on your notice lol.

Sorry to the admin for this outburst. Ban me forever if it suits your need. I won't come back as a proxy and I won't hold a grudge.

Keep your pet bullfrog.

Thought Ade was really good today. Lots of desire, tracking back, holding the ball up, closing down etc. it looked like cramp to me and coming off as a precaution. It's not uncommon for players to be carrying small knocks at this time of season and I'm sure he wants to play, and score, against Woolwich in a few days time. Gotta love his contempt for them.

I said 'cough'' that was it.

Actually what you said was this....

Out of respect I'm not replying to you mate..

Its hard though.
You must be pretty limited to think I can't spot the insult in this, namely the implication that my posts are so awful you're fighting back the eagerness to insult me. The crime? A post advocating we play one of our players who is on form. A post of supreme pomposity indeed. I must refrain myself from supporting our players. What an arrogant thing of me to do!

What is it about me that so offends you? That I may actually want to have a proper discussion on a discussion board from time to time? The horror! Too serious, eh? Getting in the way of all that teenage drama and trolling spam?

If you were sincere in your nonsense PMs, why not just ignore the post above, or any of my posts in fact? But you can't do that can you? Either you have decided I am an easy target for trolling, or are simply someone who can't contain themselves so you have to keep stoking the flames. Either way, it's pitiful. Remember, you reached out to me, not the other way around. I'd be quite happy if we stayed out of each others way, but you can't do that no matter how hard you try. That's what's really sad here. What's more is that I have actually offered you the respect of replying to your weird PMs sincerely. So this is entirely one sided, with you seemingly losing the plot and getting upset over my posts on a regular basis, more often than not late at night (hmm, I wonder why that is...?).

As for "cough", I had no idea what you were talking about until I saw your post in the "Alien" thread. I never took that as an insult. I never took it as anything. My only contribution to the thread was a post saying that the films were worth buying on blu-ray. So if the "cough" post is worth mentioning, I can only assume you intended it as a troll comment (not that it makes much sense) and that's why you thought it was the problem.

You are a strange old bean indeed my dear Fellahin. :)

Hopefully we can go back to the thread's topic now....

Last edited:
Blah blah blah, make a point, slag someone off blah blah blah bitch moan, blah blah blah.

Hopefully we can go back to the thread's topic now....

Doubtful.
This place is becoming a joke for infighting and bitching.
Guess that's what happens when you demographic is 16-24.

With regards to Ade, if anyone cares enough to look at older posts of mine I always thought it harsh to judge him on last seasons performances, his season never really started.

Good to see him showing form - amazing really that a player with no games under his belt can come if mid season and play the way he has. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Is it just me...or did Ade's "injury" seem alot less like "OUCH! I have a boo boo" and more like "I have done my job for the day, take me to the hot tub"
he definitely didn't have that look on his face like "fuck, this is something serious." He had his hands under his head and just looked knackered. He had just run the entire length of the pitch at full speed. Let's hope he's good for Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom