Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this justification enough to have his smilies moved to "old spurs"? Supporting reasons...

1. He's a cunt.
2. He's a cunt.
3. He's a parasite.
4. He brings bad juju to the club.
5. He's a cunt.

No Adebayor ! :)
11792143_10153125075448505_3001148468523593493_o.jpg

:adewtf:

Is he really a cunt, cunt, cunt?

I don't want him to play for us any more but I don't think he deserves to be the recipient of such abuse.
First of all, nobody's directly abusing him. We're just talking shit. Secondly, yes, he deserves every bit of it.

First of all I know nobody is directly abusing him - but thank you for confirming that it is very unlikely Adebayor is a frequent reader. Secondly, why?
Come on, do we really need to rehash all of the reasons that have been beat to death for probably the last 50 pages of this thread?

Is he really a cunt, cunt, cunt?

I don't want him to play for us any more but I don't think he deserves to be the recipient of such abuse.

I noticed this "Chillin with my G's" pic got a lot of hate:

10860056_600578970084678_31722400_n.jpg

The news papers grabbed onto this and did the usual baiting.

They don't post the charity work he did in the same spot:
11231206_1673856702843015_1500446131656524093_n.jpg

Brad says he's a good egg. Poch says he's OK yesterday but not in his plans. So he's just not good enough for us and having mental issues. Impossible to feel sorry for him with his money but people have gone over the top. It's just another footballer that didn't work out. It's not like Ade is Lev's first gamble. AVB probably cost us just as much buying out his contract.

It's good that this teamsheet came out so we can put it to bed.

Back
Top Bottom