53/71 points to 4th tracker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loop Trump GIF
Premier League Football GIF by Liverpool FC

Our remaining games are:
Palace (H) -  win
Villa (A) -  draw
Fulham (A) -  draw
Luton (H) -  win
West Ham (A) -  win
Forest (H) -  win
Newcastle (A) -  loss
City (H) -  loss
Arsenle (H) -  draw
Liverpool (A) -  loss
Burnley (H) -  win
Sheffield (H) -  win
Chelsea (A) -  draw
13 games remaining...6 wins / 4 draws / 3 losses...an extra 22 pts, meaning we end the season on 69 pts (and with 9 losses)....and probably 5th. That feels about right to me re the level we've been at most this year.

If we can't regain a bit of our mojo and keep playing as badly as we've been of late, we'll grab circa 16pts out the last 39...and even 5th becomes tricky.

But yeah obviously if the coaching & playing staff pull their finger out, we could lose just the one game (Liverpool...it's written) and transform a couple of draws into wins (Fulham, Chelsea)...could mean something like 26-30 pts...and guarantee P4.

Really don't see us getting 3rd and as much as it stings to say it, I don't think we deserve it...that 10-game spell early doors ain't enough to justify it. City, Pool and the cunty neighbours just been better and more consistent.

13 games remaining...6 wins / 4 draws / 3 losses...an extra 22 pts, meaning we end the season on 69 pts (and with 9 losses)....and probably 5th. That feels about right to me re the level we've been at most this year.

If we can't regain a bit of our mojo and keep playing as badly as we've been of late, we'll grab circa 16pts out the last 39...and even 5th becomes tricky.

But yeah obviously if the coaching & playing staff pull their finger out, we could lose just the one game (Liverpool...it's written) and transform a couple of draws into wins (Fulham, Chelsea)...could mean something like 26-30 pts...and guarantee P4.

Really don't see us getting 3rd and as much as it stings to say it, I don't think we deserve it...that 10-game spell early doors ain't enough to justify it. City, Pool and the cunty neighbours just been better and more consistent.
Yeah agreed. If we go into the Palace game playing the same way we have, it’ll be a worry. I reckon 7 wins, three draws and three losses sounds like something we could muster though.

Yeah agreed. If we go into the Palace game playing the same way we have, it’ll be a worry. I reckon 7 wins, three draws and three losses sounds like something we could muster though.
I ran a quick survey among my Spurs-supporting pals and the more pessimistic ones say 4 W - 4 D - 5 L...while the ones at the other end of the spectrum say 8 W - 2 D - 3L.

Pretty much all agree we'll lose to City, Liverpool and Woolwich.

See what happens and count the chickens at the end.

I ran a quick survey among my Spurs-supporting pals and the more pessimistic ones say 4 W - 4 D - 5 L...while the ones at the other end of the spectrum say 8 W - 2 D - 3L.

Pretty much all agree we'll lose to City, Liverpool and Woolwich.

See what happens and count the chickens at the end.
I think we’ll spring one or two surprises but also fuck something up a couple of times to even it out

More than 10 years ago...

Dont let this be another one if those threads...

More than 10 years ago...

Dont let this be another one if those threads...

Too late.

The thread exists and 24 points in not going to be enough to get 4th.

We are 100% living in the matrix where everything repeats itself.

I think we can only afford to lose three games.

However in some cases a draw will be as bad as a defeat.

Need to do a few PL predictors people.

Im still banking on us finishing fifth and it not getting CL.

02/03/2024Crystal Palace HW
10/03/2024Aston Villa AW
16/03/2024Fulham AW
30/03/2024Luton Town HW
02/04/2024West Ham United AW
06/04/2024Nottingham ForestHW
13/04/2024Newcastle UnitedAW
20/04/2024Manchester City HD
27/04/2024Woolwich HD
04/05/2024Liverpool AD
11/05/2024Burnley HW
19/05/2024Sheffield United AW
TBAChelseaAD
PTSTOTAL PTS

+ 6 points we get when city and chelsea get relegated
been doing my voodoo dance 4 2 weeks straight that Woolwich and liverpool will give up and fold up

02/03/2024Crystal PalaceHW
10/03/2024Aston VillaAW
16/03/2024FulhamAW
30/03/2024Luton TownHW
02/04/2024West Ham UnitedAW
06/04/2024Nottingham ForestHW
13/04/2024Newcastle UnitedAW
20/04/2024Manchester CityHD
27/04/2024WoolwichHD
04/05/2024LiverpoolAD
11/05/2024BurnleyHW
19/05/2024Sheffield UnitedAW
TBAChelseaAD
PTSTOTAL PTS
why u so negative ?

Last Word On Spurs, their last episode, about halfway in. I find Ricky Sacks has some of the worst of the Spurs anxiety that is seemingly common in the fan base, but I listen to six or seven podcasts and it’s not the worst

He used an average of 11 seasons!
However this season is way above average.

28 points is a fairer figure based on his methods.

Back
Top Bottom