#34 Unleashing hell... blindfolded

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

spooky said:
Hold up, you played the podcast on speakers in the office/warehouse/shop?
Yep, I thought I was the only one in the office getting in really early, so I didn't check the cube next to me. The big clue, no lights were on, anyway they stood up and leaned over the wall scaring the hell out of me. It was really, a funny situation, as my supervisor is a huge Manu fan and we get into it all the time. He said just about the same thing; you listened to what? out loud? you ought to be written up just on the base of being dim. Then he asked for the link. :)

ctva.png

to repeat an earlier post....

WilsonJet said:
LongIslandSpur said:
Fanny? What poor Americans do you know? I've never used that word in my entire American life.

I cringed at that too.

To be fair if Homer Simpson has said it then its part and parcel of your culture. Don't go denying it.

spooky said:
WilsonJet said:
LongIslandSpur said:
Fanny? What poor Americans do you know? I've never used that word in my entire American life.

I cringed at that too.

To be fair if Homer Simpson has said it then its part and parcel of your culture. Don't go denying it.

I worked at Disneyland a few times and one of those times was in stores. They tell you not to call them "fanny packs" because of what it means elsewhere in the world.

OED is biased - CANT TRUSS IT! :w00t:

But if Homer has said it I shall reevaluate...

Am I a "Fanny Fella" instead of an "Ass Man"? Somehow that doesn't seem right.

My ex-gf was from Alabama, she never said fanny in fairness but she did once punch me in the face in the midst of a drunken argument then call me 'some kanda faggit' when I didn't strike her back.

True story.

tehTrunk said:
My ex-gf was from Alabama, she never said fanny in fairness but she did once punch me in the face in the midst of a drunken argument then call me 'some kanda faggit' when I didn't strike her back.

True story.

Pictures or STFU

WilsonJet said:
Not taking this seriously in the least. And tetchy is also a stupid word. I suppose it's in the dictionary as well?

I say FUCK A DICTIONARY!

If you'd read one you wouldn't keep changing the spelling of words!!

IT'S COLOUR FFS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom