#34 Unleashing hell... blindfolded

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh shit... :gio: the fanny pack lol. I forget about that horrendous accessory. I'm not a mall walker, acting coach or an overweight, middle-aged tourist. And I try not to be your average american. Another great show boys...quality every time.

:bow:

cos Danny all the goals are gonna be for you
David Pleat and his blue & white army

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqU-pQMR74[/youtube]

This is the Frank Worthington goal I was wittering on about.

colored-butterfly-source_iab.gif

I'm not sure I like drunk Spooky.

Loved the little lead in at the end from trunk for Ossie's dream.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, the app was having problems d/l as well, it d/l in about a second for me and wouldn't play anything, and I couldn't d/l it again on there. Probably to do with the issue already mentioned on here, but just thought I'd mention it just in case. I ended up streaming it from the forum on my phone, which wasn't the easiest thing in the world.

Got written up listening to you guys today apparently my co-worker a total country hick had issues with the colorful description and wonderful organ CUNT, eh screw it, was totally worth it. You guys mentioned getting rid of Prick of the Week. Don't, I promise to vote as soon as I learn if "prick" is being used as a term of endearment or in a literal sense, a prick. COYS !

Back
Top Bottom