#33 We won the league in black and white

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tehTrunk said:
ZoC said:
look, eperons. i fucking hate woolwich out of principle, for wot they've done to my ancestral homelands; so please forgive me if i resort to semantic trickery to get my point across.

You were being cunty to Dan and got served.

Take it like a man, or ricky's mum at least.

i admit i was being cunty; well crafted cuntiness, but cunty nevertheless. people who come from tottenham are cunts. it's in our dna.

I'm definitely in the 'I love Tottenham more than I hate Woolwich camp'

It's the same way I prefer to hear Stand up if you love Tottenham, instead of Stand up if you hate Woolwich.

**Average feedback alert**

Enjoyed the guest he was full of insight and added a new dimension. In my opinion though the regulars were resistrained because of his presence and the rest of the ep was a bit flat as a result. The woolwich vs us thing would have usual gone mental but it didn't really kick off no major rants. This could be due to the microphone thing, but it sounded like you were appearing to be calmer in front of the guest.

Please note this was still much better than the best ep of the spurs show.

Appreciate this feedback will lead to an IP ban and many neg reps and possibly a dose of the clap, but have always said the pod was great in the past.

Update chaps. Paul is no longer with us. His account has been deleted by his posts will remain visible until I go through the database and clean up one or two things.

PaulTHFC said:
**Average feedback alert**

Enjoyed the guest he was full of insight and added a new dimension. In my opinion though the regulars were resistrained because of his presence and the rest of the ep was a bit flat as a result. The woolwich vs us thing would have usual gone mental but it didn't really kick off no major rants. This could be due to the microphone thing, but it sounded like you were appearing to be calmer in front of the guest.

Please note this was still much better than the best ep of the spurs show.

Appreciate this feedback will lead to an IP ban and many neg reps and possibly a dose of the clap, but have always said the pod was great in the past.

Completely see what you're saying in fairness and it's true.

Rob might well appear on it again so give it time, cant be too critical of behaving a little different when there's a guest on the show. The first proper guest.

Flav said:
I would never ever wish for a positive Woolwich result. I would never be happy for an Woolwich victory. I could never for one moment ever watch a Woolwich game and think 'I hope they score.'

I hate Woolwich as much as I love Tottenham. No scenario will change that.

Their joy is my unhappiness.

What if them winning saved us as a club - if relegation would bankrupt us beyond repair and them winning meant we lived to fight another day?

Blanchflower said:
Flav said:
I would never ever wish for a positive Woolwich result. I would never be happy for an Woolwich victory. I could never for one moment ever watch a Woolwich game and think 'I hope they score.'

What if them winning saved us as a club - if relegation would bankrupt us beyond repair and them winning meant we lived to fight another day?
pop in here mate.

Blanchflower said:
Flav said:

Pointless rhetoric.

Flav said:
Blanchflower said:
Flav said:

Pointless rhetoric.

an easy way to write off a point which challenges your stance

the entire thread and question on the podcast was hypothetical!

Sorry I'm late to the game, only just listened to this week's cast - for shame :defoe:

Anyway, I have recently become acquainted with the grandson of the late, great Bobby Smith, Ben. He's actually heard of you chaps elsewhere, and would love to have a chat about his granddad - maybe not so soon after John Smith's son, but it's something to consider for next season!

ollieXcore said:
Sorry I'm late to the game, only just listened to this week's cast - for shame :defoe:

Anyway, I have recently become acquainted with the grandson of the late, great Bobby Smith, Ben. He's actually heard of you chaps elsewhere, and would love to have a chat about his granddad - maybe not so soon after John Smith's son, but it's something to consider for next season!
Sounds good mate, ask him to drop us an e-mail at [email protected].

Thelonious said:
ollieXcore said:

Someone else has got a book to sell...

tehTrunk said:
Thelonious said:
ollieXcore said:

Someone else has got a book to sell...

If I write a book about my grandad can I come on the podcast?

Back
Top Bottom