#33 We won the league in black and white

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
It’s episode 33 (all hail Jurgen Klinsmann!)

We’ve got Rob White on the show which means we talk about his legendary father John White, that 1961 double winning side, the 2-3-5 formation and Cliff Jones v Gareth Bale. Then we suffer the second post mortem on the trot, thanks to getting beat by those b*stards Man Utd. Is freak of nature Ledley King turning mortal? We don’t talk about Stevenage. We do preview the MUST WIN BIGGEST GAME EVER DO OR DIE trip away to Everton…is that a season derailment alarm ringing in our ears?

We lighten the mood with Dan’s bum tattoo fund raiser. Get serious again with a controversial argument fuelled by hatred (it involves the scum). Then lighten it up with a 1961 Double winning side special version of ‘Killer’.

Questions from the listeners, a Gazza anecdote and BMC latest not forgetting Ricky who dazzles us with another fact from his pedia. Ooh. That’s ya lot!

Love the shirt.

[mp3]

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

[download]

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Listening to the if Spurs win the league and the scum winning bit and getting angry! I love Spurs first and hate the scum second. Who gives a fuck if they win a game if we win the fucking league!

The issue was, would you be rooting for them and celebrating their goals? I fucking wouldn't and would want them to lose any game they play regardless of it's affect on us.

Don't you think that's a really small time mindset? It's for the greater good coz we win the fucking league! It also means the gooner cunts can't celebrate a victory and will want to commit suicide

Loved the podcast

Good comment by Flannerz , seeing the Gooners wanting to lose would be pretty funny

Talking about the games , i think there have been football games where you could play with legendary older sides , no ?

Flannerz said:
Don't you think that's a really small time mindset? It's for the greater good coz we win the fucking league! It also means the gooner cunts can't celebrate a victory and will want to commit suicide
being small-time doesn't bother me one iota, I hate them and want them to lose every game. My immense love for Spurs is fuelled by my immense hatred of those cunts, my love for Spurs outweighs my hatred for them.

I hate them and want them to lose every game but if them winning benefits us then I want them to win. Spurs comes first and what is best for Spurs comes first rather than the scum winning

Flannerz said:
I hate them and want them to lose every game but if them winning benefits us then I want them to win. Spurs comes first and what is best for Spurs comes first rather than the scum winning
In fairness, trunk and Dan agreed with you. I never want them to win and if we're relying on them to win then we're clearly not good enough in the first place. It's a polarised topic which splits opinion. What matters for me is Spurs results, no one elses, whether it benefits us or not.

Flannerz said:
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one unless they can erect (snigger) a hell in a cell in the B&H!
I'd rather die than tap out :rafaaaa:

Since I've been on the podcast, and we have to go past their stadium to get to where we record it, it has intensifying an already existing hatred. I just can't want them to win anything, it sickens me to the core. If they were to win and we won the league, I'd celebrate winning the title but I wouldn't be cheering their goals.

I'd hit you with the Rock Bottom and People's Elbow and get the 1 2 3!

Because it'd mean we'd win the league I would. Any other time seeing those cunts score makes me sick to my stomach.

Case said:
Shit. Didn't think of it like that.

I should probably listen to the podcast.
If that happens you stick two fingers up and say "I don't give a fuck we won the fucking league"

Btw I'm still laughing at you calling me the Rapey one!!!

I hate Woolwich as much as I love Spurs.

Again, if you grew up around them giving you constant verbal you'd feel the same. If you didn't you wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom