#29 - The Journey Begins

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bush-flying-shoe.gif

Jokes aside, imagine being the man that managed to get to throw a shoe at the president of America. And people talk about Bale being worth £80m.

Faaaaaaaaaaark I genuinely never saw the second shoe... two fucking shoes. Yeah, but who of each of us is rich enough not to worry about chucking shoes away. And I presume he thouhgt he'd get away with it, and then we can further presume that he had some plan to walk out of there. And if he did does that mean that still to this day there is a blue plastic carrier bag outside that building containing shoes that are not as good as the ones he threw.

Which leads me on to other conclusions. Perhaps, while planning to throw shoes at the president of the USA that he had the minutes of consideration about which shoes to throw. He had both pairs neatly placed on his bed and he looked on with his hand to his chin contemplating which has the best weight to lend it self as a missile, or perhaps, as discussed before, planned ahead in the assumption that he would get caught, and chose the most broken down pair of the two. Considering all of this, imagine then, despite spending time thinking about shoes and not the political statement you're trying to make, going off to throw a shoe at the president of the United States of America. Brad Friedel.

Let's not forget the thought process behind his sock selection that day. There was a high probability that people were going to see his socks. Did he go out and buy a new pair especially for the occasion? Or perhaps the novelty pair he once received as a gift would satisfy the mischievous joker in him. Maybe he had a custom pair made with a political message embroidered in the material. The inevitable period he would be without his shoes could also factor his decision. He probably considered if the room was carpeted. His feet would get cold standing on a solid marble floor for any length of time. Perhaps a pair of totes was the best choice.

Nice change of subject Flav Flav but you've still not explained why your podcast was so shit this week.
I played it to my cat and she's not eaten since. She just sits in the corner trying to scratch out the insides of her ears.

Next time just get mickey hazard back on with that lady from the fsf. Maybe consider windy taking over as the lead presenter too.

He's much spursier than you anyway

Whilst we're giving feedback, shit forum activity this week from the regulars. Seen better days over at GG tbh. Unoriginal banter and plenty of over-usage of smilies to cater for lack of creative spark.

Utterly no narrative at all with most threads, just loads of me me me attention seeking posts.

Forum has been shit for a few weeks now.
Been traveling, but...
awm4MXA.gif

About 45 minutes in and it's really fucking shit so far. Sorry, but it is.

1. Constant mentions of this fucking EP makes me want to kill you all. I now think of this in the same way I do about Go Compare and their annoying, repetitive fat cunt. Cut it out. Please.

2. Are you all sponsored by a company called Narrative? If not, why are you having a weekly competition to say it every fucking sentence? Fucking dopey management speak - I want to sound more intellectual than I am kind of thing.

I may be in a fuck of a mood anyway, but the only redeeming features so far have been Ricky's Lyon chat and the eight hours it took me to download the fucking thing in the first place.

Hugely shite and even more so in comparison to last week.

Fucking cunting ostriches ye cunts.

Yes, I got a positive. Fuck you Flav!

I think this was pretty creative"

“The Woolwich defence are higher than your average junkie”.

Ian McCourt- The Guardian

Sunday 3 March 2013 17.56 GMT

Jokes aside, imagine being the man that managed to get to throw a shoe at the president of America. And people talk about Bale being worth £80m.
Yes I believe he is currently employed as a shoe shine boy at a ranch just outside Crawford Texas!!

Actually thought this wasn't the best episode, we love Engineer Al, but mentioning the EP every two minutes was rather unfunny.

But fair enough-you'll hit back with a vengeance. Probably.

Due to the feedback, we will no longer be recording the podcast. With blogs, forum activity and the chat room we believe we have a wealthy of content to keep everyone entertained without the potential for disappointment.

The backlog of podcasts will still be available on the front page but will be removed from itunes in time.

Thanks for your support. The experiment has failed but we gave it a real good go.

thanks,

The Fighting Cock team.

No doubt Paddy Power had something to do with it and offered to supply some repulsive green sponsored numbers

Let's not forget the thought process behind his sock selection that day. There was a high probability that people were going to see his socks. Did he go out and buy a new pair especially for the occasion? Or perhaps the novelty pair he once received as a gift would satisfy the mischievous joker in him. Maybe he had a custom pair made with a political message embroidered in the material. The inevitable period he would be without his shoes could also factor his decision. He probably considered if the room was carpeted. His feet would get cold standing on a solid marble floor for any length of time. Perhaps a pair of totes was the best choice.

Due to the feedback, we will no longer be recording the podcast. With blogs, forum activity and the chat room we believe we have a wealthy of content to keep everyone entertained without the potential for disappointment.

The backlog of podcasts will still be available on the front page but will be removed from itunes in time.

Thanks for your support. The experiment has failed but we gave it a real good go.

thanks,

The Fighting Cock team.
The blog is shite too.

Back
Top Bottom