#29 - The Journey Begins

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sam-allardyce-west-ham-620.ashx

Allardyce's big frowny face reminds me of a deep sea blobfish. Pretty gross:

blobfish_1565953c.jpg

About 45 minutes in and it's really fucking shit so far. Sorry, but it is.

1. Constant mentions of this fucking EP makes me want to kill you all. I now think of this in the same way I do about Go Compare and their annoying, repetitive fat cunt. Cut it out. Please.

2. Are you all sponsored by a company called Narrative? If not, why are you having a weekly competition to say it every fucking sentence? Fucking dopey management speak - I want to sound more intellectual than I am kind of thing.

I may be in a fuck of a mood anyway, but the only redeeming features so far have been Ricky's Lyon chat and the eight hours it took me to download the fucking thing in the first place.

Hugely shite and even more so in comparison to last week.

Fucking cunting ostriches ye cunts.

Don't like, don't listen? Lolz.

Loved when Flav said something along the lines of "we've got loads more in our arsena-l... *pause* locker" :avblol:

From his description it was more of a dig and not wanting to enjoy it rather then some constructive criticism or something. I mean even Carlito was more polite.
I slagged of the spurs show for example and don't really listen anymore.

Awful episode but then what do you expect when Flav spends 50 minutes of the recording injecting H between his toes then spitting at us whilst we spoke because 'it's funny'.

Don't like, don't listen? Lolz.

Loved when Flav said something along the lines of "we've got loads more in our arsena-l... *pause* locker" :avblol:
Aye, have listened to every episode since day one. Normally love it, hated this one. Felt that the feedback was merited. As was stated already, I'm hardly going to know if something is good or not without listening. I'm not a fucking wizard or a sage.

If you don't like what I've just posted, don't read it....

And Flav, kick the brown into touch if you can't handle it you complete fucking lightweight.

To be honest I went deeper into the conversation than I meant to, I was being fairly flippant when I said 'don't like don't listen".
I just don't get why you'd criticise like that about something that means well (I'm not being patronising) ;-)
Unless you're just trolling, if so, I'm always the worst at deciphering when people are.

Whilst we're giving feedback, shit forum activity this week from the regulars. Seen better days over at GG tbh. Unoriginal banter and plenty of over-usage of smilies to cater for lack of creative spark.

Utterly no narrative at all with most threads, just loads of me me me attention seeking posts.

Forum has been shit for a few weeks now.

To be honest I went deeper into the conversation than I meant to, I was being fairly flippant when I said 'don't like don't listen".
I just don't get why you'd criticise like that about something that means well (I'm not being patronising) ;-)
Unless you're just trolling, if so, I'm always the worst at deciphering when people are.
nothing is above criticism, we're big enough to take it.

There are plenty of things out there that mean well but are shit. Coronation Street. Salad. One Direction. Carol Vorderman. The Spurs Show.

Doesn't mean we can't criticise something just because it means well.

I'm always quick to post when I enjoy the pod, so I'll post when I don't too.

Back
Top Bottom