#29 - The Journey Begins

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Journey-cover.jpg

Brown I mean, not cock sucking... actually both.
Weirdly enough, brown is much more expensive than white. £50 a gram as opposed to £30.

£30 is pretty much what you'd expect to pay for a blowjob at the Red Light District, so all could work out well. You may have to go nearer £10 to be honest, as out of all the faces in the world I want to see on the end of my cock, yours is pretty far down there. Probably a break for you too!

Whilst we're giving feedback, shit blogging this week from Dear Mr Levy. Seen better days over at Harry Hotspur tbh. Unoriginal banter and plenty of over-usage of cliches to cater for lack of creative spark.

Utterly no narrative at all with most entries, just loads of me me me attention seeking blogs.

Dear Mr Levy has been shit for a few weeks now.

Fixed that for you there.

:adegrin:

For what it's worth I'm with Aberdeen, the Journey begins stuff really grated toward the end. So much so that instead of downloading it I'm off to buy some Taylor Swift records. You wankers.

Weirdly enough, brown is much more expensive than white. £50 a gram as opposed to £30.

£30 is pretty much what you'd expect to pay for a blowjob at the Red Light District, so all could work out well. You may have to go nearer £10 to be honest, as out of all the faces in the world I want to see on the end of my cock, yours is pretty far down there. Probably a break for you too!

Can I stay with you though?

Back
Top Bottom