2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, I felt a little sorry for the guys chucked out as they were just standing up and singing for their shit club. Much worse was the nazi shite I saw as we came out that the police were ignoring... I did point it out to them but they said I'd have to make a complaint, as if doing a crime is not sufficient.
Well some of the kids who got kicked out were done so for racism.

Also, fuck it, lets complain about the Old Bill been shit, that'll show 'em.

To be honest, I felt a little sorry for the guys chucked out as they were just standing up and singing for their shit club. Much worse was the nazi shite I saw as we came out that the police were ignoring... I did point it out to them but they said I'd have to make a complaint, as if doing a crime is not sufficient.
Supposedly he got questioned by the police which is utter madness in my opinion.

Great stuff !! , Great atmosphere in the stadium and then on the way back on the train ect. How many chavs ended up getting kicked out?? , Right gobby c*** they was. Then they was at the station when we was going though the underground barriers.

And for the people on the train on the way back saying "Who is Raymond". I was about to say "Raymond is right here so you could all get to know me".......... Until i think it was EighteenEightyTwo............. said "Raymond is a spastic La La La". And none of you had any idea i was behind you from the stadium coming out and then on the tube until "Victoria station"......... :( Ruined my night completely and feel like shit.
At least i know what he thinks of me lol
I was with EighteenEightyTwo EighteenEightyTwo , I don't remember him saying that. All that was said was "whatever the fuck happened to Raymond?"

Sorry mate haha , Thought it was you that said it . Sorry again :)
I was following 4-5 people on the way from the pub to the stadium , Not sure who they was but im sure they will remember asking if i was a tottenham fans since i was behind them and did not speak to them.

What did the chavs get thrown out for? What happened at the tube station after?
Sounds like a good night. Well done lads.

I assumed the chav fans got thrown out for security reasons, they were giving it large but tbh there wasn't any reason to chuck them out. But if they were saying racist things as suggested by someone else then fair enough.

Don't think anything happened at the tube station- was a great walk back lots of singing all the way. On the way however some chavs outside their pub were talking shit think there was antisemitism.

Was the kids that was kicked out near the tube station barriers? as i remember we all started giving abuse to people near the ticket barrier and wondering if it was infact the kids that was thrown out.

I assumed the chav fans got thrown out for security reasons, they were giving it large but tbh there wasn't any reason to chuck them out. But if they were saying racist things as suggested by someone else then fair enough.

Don't think anything happened at the tube station- was a great walk back lots of singing all the way. On the way however some chavs outside their pub were talking shit think there was antisemitism.
Wow. I'm surprised any actual chavs, other than tourists, turned out for them.

Was the kids that was kicked out near the tube station barriers? as i remember we all started giving abuse to people near the ticket barrier and wondering if it was infact the kids that was thrown out.
Don't know if it was them, but deffo heard some teen chelsea fans near the station barrier saying yid.

Hope you all got back in good order. Sounds like a great night out- with the odd misunderstanding & the fact that the chavs were cunts personified as per. The more that got thrown of that shit pit, the better- maybe they will get banning orders with a bit of luck to half their support base. You 1882 lads really do wave the flag for us. Just don't spoil it with chanting about disability. For whatever reason- even a laugh. It's not funny. In fact it's no better than racist chav behaviour. They would say it was banter too. & they would be wrong too

Back
Top Bottom