2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Abolutely quality tonight. Doubt there was a minutes cumulative silence from us all night.

You need more clearasil....
You're gonna cry in a minute....

And on FB station on the way back was straight out of the top drawer.

Great stuff !! , Great atmosphere in the stadium and then on the way back on the train ect. How many chavs ended up getting kicked out?? , Right gobby c*** they was. Then they was at the station when we was going though the underground barriers.

And for the people on the train on the way back saying "Who is Raymond". I was about to say "Raymond is right here so you could all get to know me".......... Until i think it was EighteenEightyTwo............. said "Raymond is a spastic La La La". And none of you had any idea i was behind you from the stadium coming out and then on the tube until "Victoria station"......... :( Ruined my night completely and feel like shit.
At least i know what he thinks of me lol

Great night out

was very surprised by how many of us there were, excellent turn out

and brilliant noise, best youth game I been to.

mugged their fans off nicely, clearasil chant, shit one direction, cry in a minute to the ponce who almost tripped on the seats etc.

The night can be summed up by the moment we were singing about having more fun than them (when we were losing), and a woman from the chav crowd sitting with her man mouthed "I know, I know" to us.

Chelsea are a weird, weird club. Walking out of SB afterwards surrounded by plastics and tourists, with a few old school Chavs singing about Auschwitz and doing the "sieg heil"... what an utterly horrible fan base. Only Tottenham singing and smiling all night and long afterwards too. "Welcome on our train" was my highlight: it should become an anthem for us. Great turn out and great effort from everyone there.

It was quality. Well done all. Saw the usual 1882 lot and some old school faces knocking about. I was surprised that nearly everyone was standing. Getting to the station after was a highlight. I think above any other youth game I actually cared about the result.

Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite , totally,agree,,really love the " welcome on our train" the fans did the club proud, it was a phenonamal noise from those there, proud to be amongst you.......
Just hope it didn't put the young lads off......anyway bring on Leicester.....the one form of fox hunting I'd go with.....COYS

Top day all round. Shame about the result, but I was glad to finally meet some of you beforehand! The support was, as usual, amazing. And On top of that the 'assault' on Fulham Broadway and the tube by Yids was great fun. Hopefully we can get in another Youth game In before the season ends! (I know we're away to Chelsea at Aldershot on Friday 4th April. Night out in Hampshire anyone?!)

To be honest, I felt a little sorry for the guys chucked out as they were just standing up and singing for their shit club. Much worse was the nazi shite I saw as we came out that the police were ignoring... I did point it out to them but they said I'd have to make a complaint, as if doing a crime is not sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom