2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought Onomah was dominant tonight. Won so many balls in the midfield.

Glad to see so much love for Amos in this thread. He surprised me the most at the United game and I thought he was really quality again tonight.

Our CB pairing is qualify with CCV and Maghoma. Two great players, Carter-Vickers looks a solid bet for the first team.

Roll on the disagrees and controversy but I thought the songs went a bit too far with some of the Chelsea racism stuff. Obviously when it's a first team game it is a bit different as they are adults and you can shame the Chelsea fans it makes sense. But when there is almost no Chelsea fans there and the situation is incessantly yelling at 16-18 year old black kid, "number (blank), you're off the train" I found it very uncomfortable. Didn't like it all. While they are Chelsea and their fans are scumbags I didn't feel good at all about the crowds yelling that type of stuff at teenagers. For a first team game when large numbers of Chelsea fans are there it makes sense but with almost no opposing fans and the kids playing it just didn't feel right. I understand if you disagree but it just made me feel a bit comfortable.

In my opinion they should do for this what they did for Gent at Wembley. 5 Loyalty Points for coming to the home game, but you only get them added once you use it for entry to the ground.

There's no reason we couldn't get 10,000+ for the home leg if they did this and marketed the game properly, and with enough warning.

Note: this post is from 2015. Title has been updated for 2017 game.

Wednesday 18th March, 7:45 KO at Stamford Bridge.

Tickets must be bought in advance through the Spurs ticket office (option 2 on the phone). £5 each, designed away end.

A few of us meeting at the Shakespeare in Victoria for some beers in the afternoon. I'll be there from about 1:30.

Last edited:
Pretty efficient. 3 tickets booked. COYFS.

Amazing that they don't manage to charge admin/booking fees when processing and posting youth team tickets. In comparison to first team tickets it must be less clicks on the system and lighter paper.

Abolutely quality tonight. Doubt there was a minutes cumulative silence from us all night.

You need more clearasil....
You're gonna cry in a minute....

And on FB station on the way back was straight out of the top drawer.

Back
Top Bottom