2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Under armour have always been solid with seat kits

...if you mean solid as opposed to runny, then yes, I'd agree with you... as certain aspects of them have all been a bit shit in one way or another!

I'm joking... I just want PLAIN kits again!
The irony is, from the BACK, next year's kit is fucking awesome! Hopefully, that's all most of our opposition will see of us as we're running away with the League Title!!!
:pochsmirk:

...shoulda stuck with Puma!!

heart-of-midlothian-2015-2016-puma-home-away-kits.jpg

Following on from the success of this season’s home shirt, efforts were concentrated on producing a classic, clean and traditional look coupled with superb fabric and colour-dyed to the club’s exact specifications and exact maroon.
Puma have reinterpreted their iconic kits from the ‘70s and ‘80s and created the T7 shoulder stripe for application in modern apparel.

Fuck me, f Hearts can work it out... surely WE can?! IT AIN'T DFIFICULT!

...mind, you, there's always those worse off than us out there...
cultural-leonesa-2014-2015-hummel-tuxedo-90th-anniversary-football-shirt.jpg

It's Spanish 3rd Division side Cultural Leonesa's 90th Anniversary Kit...
fook me!

NEVER WHITE AND GOLD.

Woolwich had white and gold on their kit at one stage in their history therefore never white and gold.

I think that with a blue sponsor it would look even worse because then, considering the sash, it would be too much blue really.
Not feeling this kit.
I think the best one by UA was the 2012/13 one.

why can't they ever just keep it FUCKING SIMPLE?
Seriously, what's wrong with plain, neat and tidy kits?
Are they worried that the kids on twatter might not like it, and they'll put up a hashtag with #UARBORING or something?

fuck me bring back the old days... there, I said it! I want '60s/late '70s/early '80s simplicity in my kits... s'not much to ask is it?

Back
Top Bottom