2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After a full night's sleep and several naps, it still looks as shit as it did the first time I saw it.

I like a little variation each year. Different collars or trims or details ensure our kits look roughly how we want them too, but also distinct enough to get lots of shirt sales each year.

If the sash hadn't been navy, but white in a different material or pattern, à la 1980s Spurs kits, I'd have loved it.

Im thinking of buying a spurs shirt, but for some reason I keep thinking that getting a regular T-Shirt or one of those nice Polo's will be a bit more practical. At least I could wear it outdoors.

CFJFCHPWEAAPxXW.png

... The more I look at it, the more I like it.

It's definitely a sharp kit. It may not be completely Spursy, but it's for sure better than some of the other home kits we had in recent years.

Although I don't like the sash, the complete kit looked really good today, with a lot more of the crisp white and navy, the AIA is less prominent than the shirt alone. The white trim on the back of the shorts, the navy bar on the white socks, all nice touches. Shame about the garish diagonal sash and red sponsor, but you have to admit it's a sharp looking kit overall.
:soldadowtf:

Although I don't like the sash, the complete kit looked really good today, with a lot more of the crisp white and navy, the AIA is less prominent than the shirt alone. The white trim on the back of the shorts, the navy bar on the white socks, all nice touches. Shame about the garish diagonal sash and red sponsor, but you have to admit it's a sharp looking kit overall.
:soldadowtf:

Honestly, the sash helps blending the AIA into the shirt. Makes it stand out less.

One thing that really bugs me, is when the two/three kits all have different designs. Keep the designs and just flip the colours. And then if theres a yellow kit, have a white or blue sash.

Back
Top Bottom