2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First impression....not great, when the leaks came out I was half hoping they were exaggerated.

However having seen the team don the kit in the North London sunshine against the fresh cut green of the Lane's turf....I think it actually looks nice.

Hell, I always come round to liking it whatever the weather...just surprised myself how quickly on this occasion. And it goes to show however accurate a mock up may end up being, it never looks the same actually on.

Tentatively looking forward to seeing the away & 3rd...

First impression....not great, when the leaks came out I was half hoping they were exaggerated.

However having seen the team don the kit in the North London sunshine against the fresh cut green of the Lane's turf....I think it actually looks nice.

Hell, I always come round to liking it whatever the weather...just surprised myself how quickly on this occasion. And it goes to show however accurate a mock up may end up being, it never looks the same actually on.

Tentatively looking forward to seeing the away & 3rd...
Same i thought it looked terrible but in action it looks great

Quite a few people already had bought and wore the new shirt yesterday, and apart from the red, thought it looked good 'in the flesh'. Oh and apparently Danny Rose was trying to dye his hair purple !!!????!!!

I bought the white training top as I needed something to play 5 a side in and I much prefer it to any of our recent kits. The navy was out of stock on the site, so might have a look in my local Spurs shop.

I also had a look at the new home shorts - £26. TWENTY SIX. :levystare:

The Away or 3rd kit usually come out around the pre-season at home.

Not a bad kit, better than that ' Pony ' stuff from the late 90's

-,-

NEVER PURPLE!!

I mean, Woolwich wore red and blue once and red and blue makes purple so never purple.

Used to love our purple kit

Both of these (spoilered for size)

PA-9893913.jpg

Tottenham-95_1191_autoxauto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom