1882 Notes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really want to organize some sort of "1882 - American Edition," where a whole shitload of us all go over there for a match. I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm obnoxiously loud in my local bar...I'm pretty sure I would be on the edge of getting arrested if I went over there for 1882.

I'm pretty sure there was about 10 '1882' outside the Dolphin on Saturday, who when 4 Woolwich fans turned the corner (in shirts, minding own business) run at them and couldnt get passed the invisible wall about 5 yards infront of them, then just walked back hahaha. Cringepots. Same lot who was outside the Wetherspoons at WBA away last season.

I'm pretty sure there was about 10 '1882' outside the Dolphin on Saturday, who when 4 Woolwich fans turned the corner (in shirts, minding own business) run at them and couldnt get passed the invisible wall about 5 yards infront of them, then just walked back hahaha. Cringepots. Same lot who was outside the Wetherspoons at WBA away last season.

More details please. Descriptions / photos if possible. Ta xx

They must have all just recieved their Soccer Casuals starter pack as they were all wearing new Adidas trotters.

That reminds me Carlito I still owe you some research, will sort that out soon just need to go up a gear

How was the rest of the holiday?

Very relaxing thanks mate. The villa was beautiful but literally in the middle of nowhere...this was all about mrs B and getting her over a traumatic experience.

Looks like next year for real adventure but so is life.

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your hard work

Very relaxing thanks mate. The villa was beautiful but literally in the middle of nowhere...this was all about mrs B and getting her over a traumatic experience.

Looks like next year for real adventure but so is life.

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your hard work

Good to hear, yeah would have done her the world of good, hope she has come back refreshed and feeling tip top

Now back from England I have a bit of time before CCAR sets in at work and spare time becomes a premium

If the people you're talking about @ WBA last year are the people I think they are, and I did see them at the Dolphin on Saturday, then they're not "1882" (inverted commas because nobody 'is' 1882).

Back
Top Bottom