1882 Notes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done tonight to 1882...

Few notes......less of the lower league songs. We're not Stevenage...try to remember that.

HOWEVER.

I wanna know ow ow, why your such a cunt.......more please.

Oh and fuck off with the shoes.

PS. @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon you're even uglier on the box than I thought. End it.

Anyhow @ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante , you said that you were busy tonight with work so had to give your ticket up......but yet here you are trolling on the TFC website while the rest of us were in the Lane.

So what's the creative excuse this time Bwanna?

Bad atmosphere, 1882...
Few notes......more of the lower league songs. We're not Man utd...try to remember that.

HOWEVER.

I wanna know ow ow, why your such a cunt.......less please.

Oh and don't forget the shoes.

PS. @ Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon I'd go gay for you.
You are such a cunt for parodying someone.

Fucking legend in my eyes

Just come home from dinner with a few that were at the game.

Enjoyed the more "evil" chants.

The consensus was that the palace chant has to go but 1882 were appreciated. The change of opinion on the movement is real. 1882 is on the verge of being accepted.

Just come home from dinner with a few that were at the game.

Enjoyed the more "evil" chants.

The consensus was that the palace chant has to go but 1882 were appreciated. The change of opinion on the movement is real. 1882 is on the verge of being accepted.

hi sweetie

Back
Top Bottom