#13 Bobby Davro ate my hamster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tricky said:
Been busy, so only just listened. Tbf, it give's extra joy knowing I have something to look forward to.

However, it would seem that by Windy getting a microphone has turned him into a cross between stephen hawking and garry glitter.

He won't like that at all. :bmj:

I'll take that - at least they are adults. My child-like voice is not very becoming for a 27 year old!

WindyCOYS said:
tricky said:
Been busy, so only just listened. Tbf, it give's extra joy knowing I have something to look forward to.

However, it would seem that by Windy getting a microphone has turned him into a cross between stephen hawking and garry glitter.

I'll take that - at least they are adults. My child-like voice is not very becoming for a 27 year old!
Windy, tbf, I think most people here knows that your blog is de facto the blog of choice for team analysis and info on the next gen / kids. It's only when you start scouring africa for grooming purposes that you enter 'wenger territory'.

The fact that the mic makes you sound slightly odd, isn't your fault at all. :whistle:

tricky said:
WindyCOYS said:
tricky said:

Windy, tbf, I think most people here knows that your blog is de facto the blog of choice for team analysis and info on the next gen / kids. It's only when you start scouring africa for grooming purposes that you enter 'wenger territory'.

The fact that the mic makes you sound slightly odd, isn't your fault at all. :whistle:

:biggrin:
Thanks (I think).

Definitely think there's potential to do the occasional recorded phone call with Windy for the pod a la Sid Lowe on FW.

Would give a chance for any questions about the yoof to be answered and will avoid Windy's dodgy recording devices!

Also I can imagine that it must be pretty tricky recording something on your own Windy. Reckon that I'd feel proper self-conscious!

cantsmilespurs said:
Definitely think there's potential to do the occasional recorded phone call with Windy for the pod a la Sid Lowe on FW.

Would give a chance for any questions about the yoof to be answered and will avoid Windy's dodgy recording devices!

Also I can imagine that it must be pretty tricky recording something on your own Windy. Reckon that I'd feel proper self-conscious!

Worse - my girlfriend listening in and ridiculing me for wearing this ridiculous headset.

Re: the phone call - not quite sure how it would work, but it's not a bad shout.

Preston, record something, send it in, and let the world decide.

If we have the means to do it, we could easily do a live recording of a phone call with Windy.

WindyCOYS said:
cantsmilespurs said:

Worse - my girlfriend listening in and ridiculing me for wearing this ridiculous headset.

Re: the phone call - not quite sure how it would work, but it's not a bad shout.

Haha, well considering the circumstances you're doing a great job mate

cantsmilespurs said:
Flav said:
Preston, record something, send it in, and let the world decide.

If we have the means to do it, we could easily do a live recording of a phone call with Windy.

I'll have to ask Windy if I can borrow his headset. And his missus...

He was born to play with kids.....

Back
Top Bottom