#13 Bobby Davro ate my hamster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
[mp3]http://dml23.squarespace.com/storage/the-fc-podcast/FightingCockPodcastEpisode13.mp3[/mp3]

[download]http://dml23.squarespace.com/storage/the-fc-podcast/FightingCockPodcastEpisode13.mp3[/download]

:ledley:

I feel honored for the shout-out in this week's podcast:

"FUCK YOU TAMPA BAY!...CUNTS...FUCKIN FLORIDA!"

I was moved to bask in the glow. Haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face all morning.

Hammock.jpg

Chicago is a great city and I grew up a White Sox fan in my hometown of Indy. Having said that, I hope you enjoy the atmosphere at Wembley, Dan, because you're not going to like the outcome. Buccaneer fans hate the fact that the Glazers became involved with Man Utd - there is no affiliation there. Thankfully, we are united in our hatred of all things Boston. Have a feeling ChicagoDan has earned himself a motherflippin Prick of the Week victory for this effort. Well done :rock:

WilsonJet said:
I feel honored for the shout-out in this week's podcast:

"FUCK YOU TAMPA BAY!...CUNTS...FUCKIN FLORIDA!"

I was moved to bask in the glow. Haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face all morning.

[ Image ]

Chicago is a great city and I grew up a White Sox fan in my hometown of Indy. Having said that, I hope you enjoy the atmosphere at Wembley, Dan, because you're not going to like the outcome. Buccaneer fans hate the fact that the Glazers became involved with Man Utd - there is no affiliation there. Thankfully, we are united in our hatred of all things Boston. Have a feeling ChicagoDan has earned himself a motherflippin Prick of the Week victory for this effort. Well done :rock:

Didn't know you were a Sox fan! To be honest I don't feel any ill will towards Tampa Bay, just trying to talk people into supporting the Bears!

RickyTFC said:
A minute silence for the mum joke

Ha, I AM sorry mate! I used up my lifetime mum joke allowance in that one show. Really, I prefer 'that's what she said' jokes. I imagine your mum is a lovely lady! I'll leave her alone. ;)

Back
Top Bottom